RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
So after three years the ntr is only just getting started?
the game was on halt for over a year cuz of the war, but ever since he came back he was releasing updates every 3 months, not big updates though as he is a one man developer and doing it on his free time. Next update will be fire though, Jerome finally moving in the house.

Last edited:

AlexWillyan

Sep 20, 2020
Guys, let me ask you a question: can I download and play the game now? Does it already have NTR scenes? Or is it still just in the dialogues??? If it has NTR scenes, I'll play it, otherwise I'll wait.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
No one to tell me what to do? I've done it 20 times, but still nothing happens
I also got stuck there and just moved on to the second chapter, and I think I didn't lose anything. You need to check all the places in the apartment, there is a hidden location under the stairs where the eldest daughter's room is, turn left when you go down the stairs if I remember correctly.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I also got stuck there and just moved on to the second chapter, and I think I didn't lose anything. You need to check all the places in the apartment, there is a hidden location under the stairs where the eldest daughter's room is, turn left when you go down the stairs if I remember correctly.
I already went to talk to this girl and then the father goes up the stairs and dreams that he is a star and then the door of the other "blonde" girl opens and there I am blocked. I re-downloaded the game and used the SAVE that is in the game, and I go straight to Saturday.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
I already went to talk to this girl and then the father goes up the stairs and dreams that he is a star and then the door of the other "blonde" girl opens and there I am blocked. I re-downloaded the game and used the SAVE that is in the game, and I go straight to Saturday.
Just start from beginning and chose ep2 i could find a way around it, and you wont miss anything

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
£1 month...
You should be in the street protesting against your previous government that stole billions raising the cost of life to the roof...
humour or sarcasm,not sure mabye you can change your name to talis iacta est and we will roll to decide:(

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Jerome's room gives a complete NTR atmosphere, the characters' appearances are perfect and the models are very good, but this game is inadequate in terms of story and length. I hope the next update comes quickly and will please us at least a little.This is my review for this game.Still, I'm glad you're continuing to develop this game, creator. Keep it up buddy <3

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Jerome's room gives a complete NTR atmosphere, the characters' appearances are perfect and the models are very good, but this game is inadequate in terms of story and length. I hope the next update comes quickly and will please us at least a little.This is my review for this game.Still, I'm glad you're continuing to develop this game, creator. Keep it up buddy <3
Mate imagin wifey gets fucked like a whore in that cheap ass motel dirty looking room

Feelsbadman

Reactions: Jhin00

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Haven't tried it yet, though seen it appear on main from time to time. To the ones who've played: is it your typical raceplay-giant penis type of story?

I don't mind it, but that is such a cliche and overused trope these days that I don't want to waste my time on something that primitive.
While it def will be raceplay it's not your typical brain ded giant dick type story. If anything it's more of a slowburn deconstruction of a tight family unit.

The main story looks like it'll be the main character trying to recover after an accident via an experimental therapy. All the while various bad guys, one in particular, will be seeking to take advantage.

There is some softcore NTR action throughout the game and a few slightly heavier moments with the husband and the wife so far, but it still very much feels like we're in the prologue.

Point being, while it's coming out slow, it is the 100% opposite of a primitive brain ded game.

Main Character: Father who was a type A business guy who got in an accident, possible due to an undiagnosed mental condition and is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Wife: Supporting wife who comes off as a bit sheltered but willing to go the extra mile for her family thrust into the position of the breadwinner.

Daughter1: Introspective quiet type who is both mature and immature in different ways. The booknerd type.

Daughter 2: Loud, bubbly, cute, annoyingly so, gamergirl / Daddy's Girl

Main Bad Guy: Well spoken and calculating black man who has set his sights on the family, or at least the women of the family, and will be playing the role of home caregiver to get closer to take what he wants.

Bad Guy2: A kid, or more likely a midget pretending to be a kid, who is a creepy perv looking to get some action.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
the game was on halt for over a year cuz of the war, but ever since he came back he was releasing updates every 3 months, not big updates though as he is a one man developer and doing it on his free time. Next update will be fire though, Jerome finally moving in the house.
On patreon he announced a while back that he has a professional writing doing the story now. But yea looks like it's just him for the renders and everything else.

Reactions: DemandoSama
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes