RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
I hope the dev keeps the path this time. It seems the game is finally progressing. There has always been good signs, but It never went ahead so we couldn't prove it right, now it can be different. Let's wait and see.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
I can understand the main plot being a slow burn and that's not a big deal to me. The thing I don't get is why there's so few other erotic scenes. There wasn't even any nudity in this update from what I saw. Even Jerome getting blown was obscured. Like...why? Why not make that an actual sex scene? Why go so far as to make it so we don't even get a view of the redhead's tits? This update seemed like he was trying to make a PG13 erotic game or something. Very strange creative choices.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I can understand the main plot being a slow burn and that's not a big deal to me. The thing I don't get is why there's so few other erotic scenes. There wasn't even any nudity in this update from what I saw. Even Jerome getting blown was obscured. Like...why? Why not make that an actual sex scene? Why go so far as to make it so we don't even get a view of the redhead's tits? This update seemed like he was trying to make a PG13 erotic game or something. Very strange creative choices.
Because that's not what this kind of story is. It feels more like a serious drama than a random wank-fest. And idk, personally, I think the payoff for sexy scenes is far higher when you have a lot of build up prior and they are used for purpose rather than just for fanservice.

Rexace

Feb 21, 2018
Could not stomach playing this game after 15min... fucking took forever to wash some dishes. Please for the love of god make a gallery so I dont have to play this boring shit.

Reactions: What's Up Doc?

dtmscan

Jul 15, 2017
no same let me know if you find something.
there`s a hotfix on patreon that came out 3hrs ago that should fix the issue, can anyone upload it here?
Episode 3 Update 3 Hotfix A.1

• Fixed a bug from Update 3 where, in one of the scenes of Episode 1, the daughter couldn't leave the room, preventing further progress in the storyline.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Apr 30, 2021
They def need to speed the movement up.
I wouldnt go back to this game anyway, but beyond the speed of getting around the unhinged way the rooms connect to eachother means going off of one edge doesnt go where it logically would and theres dead ends and most annoyingly - the chair bounces off of certain doors/areas and switches direction. Stress.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The updates to this game are becoming more and more ridiculous, it takes several months to add pointless scenes that look only slightly different than in previous updates, nothing new, the controls are a disaster, I won't even mention the saves that don't work even though it's not mentioned anywhere, waste of time...

Jan 7, 2021
The updates to this game are becoming more and more ridiculous, it takes several months to add pointless scenes that look only slightly different than in previous updates, nothing new, the controls are a disaster, I won't even mention the saves that don't work even though it's not mentioned anywhere, waste of time...
Yeah, it's gone from being a bad game to being a real "shiet":poop:

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

New

• Fixed a bug from Update 3 where, in one of the scenes of Episode 1, the daughter couldn't leave the room, preventing further progress in the storyline.

How to Install:

Simply place the contents of the archive in Home Prisoner\www\data.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Press shift while moving does it less painful, but with the lack on content...it's just not worth going anywhere except for the dinning table and then back to bed to progress with the "story".
Theres a pattern with these slow burn games. SLOW with any action too where it's on the ignore list. Game's been around for a while and still no daughter nudity. Thats just ridiculous

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes