RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Judging by the scenes I’ve seen in this game, it feels more like a technology demo than an adult game. You know, this game started 3 years ago. THREE years !! and there's still almost no content to satisfy players. The NTR elements seem promising, but at this rate, it might take 10 years before the game is worth playing.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
A question, not related to this game at all..
How do you guys detach yourself from internet? Like becoming psychopaths?
People don't seem to care at all and whatnot, and I struggle.. A-social to emotional nothing? How?
Not just forums, everywhere.. I mean.. How do I become a cyber psychopath? Is there some trick?

Honest question! Not joking or bating, I want to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
People don't seem to care at all and whatnot, and I struggle.. A-social to emotional nothing? How?
Not just forums, everywhere.. I mean.. How do I become a cyber psychopath? Is there some trick?

Bizarre post

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Bizarre post
Yeah, ok, i think my NTR fetish is more bizarre and.. Social works on internet isn't that bizarre.
Again, just me, maybe you are very right, but I will ignore you because you were anything but helpful and felt like the psychopath I want to become but. still quite not, thank you anyway!
I just want to learn how to not care, not how to bully.

Edit, or can you all write stuff like that and not feel anything? Like, no idea that it's hurtful? How do you do that?

Last edited:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020

Stop drinking and go to sleep. Everything will be alright once you sober up.

gsbm

May 6, 2017

i think for some, it is a generational thing. for my generation words were/are nothing. If i or someone my age didn't like what i said fists would fly and unless those words came from someone we cared deeply about they rarely if ever hurt. Our parents did a knock out job of making us almost immune to feelings and numb to physical pain. Now in todays age i try not to post anything that i think goes to far. The issue is i don't exactly know when i crossed that line and so i typically delete what ever i was going to post and just don't post anything.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

We're all nameless, faceless walls of text on the internet. In the time it took me to write this post over 106 people died world wide. Maybe that helps. It's not about being one way or another, it's about being realistic. Sad fact of the matter is. Out of those 106 people who've died, I'm shocked, yes but I've cared not a jot. Not because I'm a monster but because why would I. It's 106 names I didn't know in the first place. If you were to tell me that someone I knew had died, perhaps someone I met once a life time ago, I might spare a moment to recall that memory but then I'll forget it and get on with my day. There's simply too much drama in a persons life without injecting artifical elements into it too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
the most interesting game has the slowest updates of all.
no point in following or supporting this dev, nothing will come from him.
plus there is the possibility he abandons it again.
I have had to cancel my £1 per month patreon support as I felt ripped off.
sadly this is one of the best ntr games I played recently the build up , the wife , the story ...... I even hate free roam and sanbox but still play this because its good build up hope I will see jerome move in and seduce wifey

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
good update. Next episode looks like Jerome finally be moving. hope he ntr's the girls and wife. also glad to see new person a kid to do some ntr scenes with.
meh not a fan of that I would prefer the game be renpy wihout freeroam because it dosent add anything

dont like the new shorta??? because patreon like to take moral high ground on pixels

dont like the incest allusions again patreon high ground

I wish the game would surley focus on wife husband jeroeme and sometimes family life stuff for realism but THE FOCUS should be seduction/ ntr of the wife

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, I just started and I'm stuck after the father went up the stairs, his daughter's door opened, but I can't do anything. Thx

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes