RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Guys, let me ask you a question: can I download and play the game now? Does it already have NTR scenes? Or is it still just in the dialogues??? If it has NTR scenes, I'll play it, otherwise I'll wait.
It has NTR light scenes. No direct action on the NTR front, more hot but not into the actual seduction / cheating phase.

Reactions: AdHyde

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
While I like a slow burn game and am grateful for dev to continue with his project, but my goodness, not only it's slow....there're very little dialogues between MC and his wife. If dev is going to develop their relationship, this is the time. At the moment it feels like a dad simulator. What's with Charlie as well, dude is a kid from Oliver, I am expecting him to drop his famous line "maam, can I please have some more?".

Last edited:
Reactions: tdk00 and MIRONENKO

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know if the option for the wife's schedule doesn't appear because it's not scheduled yet or I didn't follow the correct route?

Ovits

Apr 5, 2023
The story interests me, I think that being an RPG makes no sense, but what worries me the most is how slowly the story progresses.

Reactions: tdk00

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Seriously, all this game needs is for the wife to make her crippled husband eat pussy every night and it would be 1000x better. As it is now, the game is more useless than he is.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: tdk00 and Cux

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I hope the dev make a route where mc is able to prevent the ntr from happening, where they get corrupted and able to save them before they get fiddled with, then when mc catches/outplays these antags, he makes a torture out of them. While developing a deeper relationship with his family.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I hope the dev make a route where mc is able to prevent the ntr from happening, where they get corrupted and able to save them before they get fiddled with, then when mc catches/outplays these antags, he makes a torture out of them. While developing a deeper relationship with his family.
I mean mc is doing everything he could to be cured of his crippledness, hes a good protag for these revenges, he reminds me of the movie called "Above Suspicion - 2000's" where the mc is a police who got crippled then his wife cheats on his brother, then the revenge comes. But in here the game it seems in the beginning there's some unknown dark shits that's messing with mc, so this could affect his way of revenge, making it more interesting of how mc will handle this, when even the unknown itself wants his life to get fucked/cucked.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
IMO, that's one of the things we barely see into NTR genre.
The path, where you get "oh, she cheated" because of your own bad choices/ losses and the goal itself is to avoid being cheated on.

NTRMan has figured shit out with time, giving both NTR and Vanilla path to people(and both written decently o_O) while not oversaturing one path and neglecting the other one.

Seen that "NTR is avoidable" in header, so who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone know if the option for the wife's schedule doesn't appear because it's not scheduled yet or I didn't follow the correct route?
I get the impression that the Dev has been focusing on other content to try to progress the main plot. It's not a linear game, so my guess is that since people keep pushing for Jerome content and sex content they'll try to push to that stage of the game and then go back and add in more character building as they go.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
"At the moment the game is not optimized. For owners of a weak Laptop/Pc it is recommended to wait for later versions."

Well...It's true. I even don't know how much content game have. Just stuck after MC do some workout on stairs, that happen after interacting with daughers(play and read).
Just door to younger dougher slightly opened and nothing further. Can't go downstairs, in her room or something else...

Begining a little dark and I zm ok with this. Just don't like to much optimistic content.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes