RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Exactly. A conservative, old fashioned wife hires a gang banging lookin dude ? doesnt fit the storyline. Now if it was a guy thats older, that corruption wouldn't be expected. Jerome you know he's up to no good
I like the old guy idea, but I don't see that happening with this game. You're stuck with bloods gang member Jerome and the demented, deviant man/kid Richie.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, it's gone from being a bad game to being a real "shiet":poop:
Dude, like why are you still here? You've been doing nothing but whining for months. We get it, you don't like the game. At this point you seem to have a bit of an obsession.

There are lots of games I don't like. Guess what? I forget about them and move on. Learn to do this.

Or, hell, do prove yourself right and make something better. Doing nothing but ripping on a creator gets old real fast. You've pasted even hostile critisim, you're just whining.

What, did Jerome fk your gf or something and you can't wait for revenge?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Exactly. A conservative, old fashioned wife hires a gang banging lookin dude ? doesnt fit the storyline. Now if it was a guy thats older, that corruption wouldn't be expected. Jerome you know he's up to no good
I mean, if you did not pay attention to the story yeah, I agree. The family is low on funds, the wife words fulltime including many nights, and the husband will need around the clock care once he goes to surgery.

Jerome came cheap and with a ton of super high references. Also, I don't know where it ever said the wife was conservative or old fashioned. Just because she's a white chick who's not a skank or with blue hair don't mean she's a bible thumping trad wife.

THAT SAID!!!!

I'd def prefer if they ages Jerome up at least 10 years. He looks a little too young to pull off the master manipulator vibe.

Jan 7, 2021
Dude, like why are you still here? You've been doing nothing but whining for months. We get it, you don't like the game. At this point you seem to have a bit of an obsession.

There are lots of games I don't like. Guess what? I forget about them and move on. Learn to do this.

Or, hell, do prove yourself right and make something better. Doing nothing but ripping on a creator gets old real fast. You've pasted even hostile critisim, you're just whining.

What, did Jerome fk your gf or something and you can't wait for revenge?
Look dude, it's not just me, if it was just me, I'd say it's about me, but one out of two commenters agrees with me. So the problem is definitely with this developer who has some kind of intelligence shortage I think. Because despite so many negative comments, he still hasn't fixed his game for 3 years. Although this has a very simple solution, man. Just add a quest log. Why don't you do it? Come and answer me.

If the criticism hurts you, try to fix it. But yeah he doesn't even try. As long as the developer doesn't fix this disgusting gameplay and keeps releasing empty updates, these comments will continue.

Now cry all you want dev :whistle::coffee:You can't do anything about these comments until you fix your shiet game :whistle::coffee:

human94

Jul 15, 2018

New

• Fixed a bug from Update 3 where, in one of the scenes of Episode 1, the daughter couldn't leave the room, preventing further progress in the storyline.

How to Install:
Simply place the contents of the archive in Home Prisoner\www\data.

Hotfix A.1
Thanks. I check this later. Hope this help. Just don't see any post like "Thanks. Problem solved" and etc.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Well. Fix work. Thanks. Finally can check that further in game.

p.s.: it's a little funny that someone decide disscus soo serious story. It's just game. In some moment more complicated and serious, but still just game. Come on. Don't like? Don't play. But still it's good thing if someone can discuss story. It's mean that game have story. Provoke discuss or something like that.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Jerome is the one getting cucked, he has had no action like never in years, it's still at the same point of the story where he first comes in for dinner and has never progressed from that point. The scene in the kitchen picking up stuff doesn't count, that was just awkward. This game had great potential but I haven't played in two updates, it's wasting people's time if they are playing for this storyline. I am not interested in any other storyline.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Jerome is the one getting cucked, he has had no action like never in years, it's still at the same point of the story where he first comes in for dinner and has never progressed from that point. The scene in the kitchen picking up stuff doesn't count, that was just awkward. This game had great potential but I haven't played in two updates, it's wasting people's time if they are playing for this storyline. I am not interested in any other storyline.
Go and play wife and the mother people like you will like those games

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I hope dev fix optimisation soon...Just in 2 chapter I need wait even more then before...Yes, weak laptop.

p.s.: I played in some rpgm from f95 with almost same quality graphic and all was ok. So I now that not always answer "You just have weak laptop\PC"
p.p.s: In one game with 2dcg dev if I remember correctly lowered frequency in animation then game frezed on weak PC. Or something like that. But I don't even sure that this detail can help. Even if I search for his answer and copy here...

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes