RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

DagonFury1313

Jan 24, 2023
choose the red/bad options. like let him drink and be quiet when he speaks and such. That route have not been updated with latest update yet so end at the party
What are the red or bad options? I have played through it several times now choosing different options and still have not got it. Some options are greyed out at the moment, like not shaking his hand or remaining silent.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
What are the red or bad options? I have played through it several times now choosing different options and still have not got it. Some options are greyed out at the moment, like not shaking his hand or remaining silent.
Put this in www/img/system folder and the choices will have colour. The deja vu options will not so you wil need to play from the start

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Put this in www/img/system folder and the choices will have colour. The deja vu options will not so you wil need to play from the start
What do the others mean? I assume green=good and grey=neutral/actions, but what about orange and violet?

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Its not?
What role dose the antagonistic black guy that has been inappropriate towards the mc wife and daughters have then?
Just to motivate the MC to get his grove back?
Buddy I play this game but look like swinging/cuckold type
Mc can't satisfy his wife sexual desires
Mc is INCAPACITATED
so technically hotwife, cuckold

• Angry
Reactions: ReiCaixa
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes