EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rbUHY8TLyt6TCMcksV8Pojqb83fCaY_qUxrV5msR6TUYavBze3tF_6RJBQYUZxno[1].png
Overview:
In this brand new game anti-hero is an adult guy, who obtains all possible pleasures, that comes from his female part of a family. As antagonist, You have a whole summer to get pleasant memories, so hold on to it!​

Updated: 02/03-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Capturedfggfgf.png Capturedfsdsdsfdfssf.png Capturefsdfsfsdsdfer.png Capturegfgfdgdgdg.png Capturegfgfgf.png Captureghffghytty.png

Aug 24, 2017
Genre... something ?! I'm getting an "Eric" vibe which is a total turn off and also not so keen on RPGM. Guess will find out more details if this takes flight so do speak.

Reactions: Hajimee

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The usual family storything. no eric at the moment. maby he implement him later. nothing realy new

Reactions: ronny606

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
Genre... something ?! I'm getting an "Eric" vibe which is a total turn off and also not so keen on RPGM. Guess will find out more details if this takes flight so do speak.
That's because the word "antagonist" is repeatedly used incorrectly in the description instead of, what I assume was intended, "anti-hero".

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
That's because the word "antagonist" is repeatedly used incorrectly in the description instead of, what I assume was intended, "anti-hero".
That's what I was hinting at. "Protagonist" should be used here I think (mind you, I haven't bothered trying it...)

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, on closer look at the text I see "antagonist" twice... confusing. One of the terms should be "protagonist" maybe ?! First time I've read was in a hurry... and I'm not an english native/speaker also, learned it by myself.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I don't see this game being that great even in the long run when it is more than 2 game days, and here is why:

1) There is a complete lack of choices. Completely linear, and no branching options at all at least so far.
2) I have seen worse art, but the art models in the game are a bit sub par, and there is room for improvement.
3) There is a complete lack of originality. There are dozens of games like it.
4) Writing wise there is much room for improvement both in spelling, and grammar, and content.
5) I don't know if it's just me or not, but certain images freeze the game for several seconds. It would be forgivable if it were fantastic art, but as stated before it's not.
6) Lots of stupid run around for no good rewards.
7) It's lacking in meaningful dialogue that gives good exposition, and develops the plot.
8) Once again an incest themed game were your first target is not incest themed.

I'm sure there is other stuff wrong with it, but this is just the first that came to my head.

None of these alone is a fatal flaw. However when stacked together they rule the roost, and make the game shit.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
I played it through to the end without any issues of crashing, although yihman1 is right in that there is a weird lag between pictures.

I'd have to say that the art is average though, I mean, there is some really shit art out there. Some of it is decent, some just mediocre, but nothing to discredit the game by any means.

I think it's just kind of a sloppy game at the moment. You shouldn't need some random horse-head to tell you where to go if the game was laid out or structured better. The maps themselves are made similar to some of the earlier RPG maker games, lots of unused space. There is no story to speak of at the moment. You have a mom, two sisters, and a neighbor who you will presumably have relations with in the future, but how or your motivation (other than the obvious) are unknown. So far the content is low (less than 20 pics and only 3 of those with any amount of nudity), and the story is boring.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I don't see this game being that great even in the long run when it is more than 2 game days, and here is why:

1) There is a complete lack of choices. Completely linear, and no branching options at all at least so far.
2) I have seen worse art, but the art models in the game are a bit sub par, and there is room for improvement.
3) There is a complete lack of originality. There are dozens of games like it.
4) Writing wise there is much room for improvement both in spelling, and grammar, and content.
5) I don't know if it's just me or not, but certain images freeze the game for several seconds. It would be forgivable if it were fantastic art, but as stated before it's not.
6) Lots of stupid run around for no good rewards.
7) It's lacking in meaningful dialogue that gives good exposition, and develops the plot.
8) Once again an incest themed game were your first target is not incest themed.

I'm sure there is other stuff wrong with it, but this is just the first that came to my head.

None of these alone is a fatal flaw. However when stacked together they rule the roost, and make the game shit.
Thanks for the detailed overview. I won't bother trying this game out.

Reactions: yihman1