Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
First i wanna subscribe to everything yihman 1 said. Then i'll like to add that this is the same dev who abandoned his previous endeavor at 0.1 , and on top of it, it's RPG Maker, which a lot of folks don't like, me included. Maybe Hammond will prove me wrong, but i don't see this going all the way.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Is this another russian incest RPGM game? What is with this trend? Is Putin paying them to make these or something?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have to agree with the things stated by several people here one the girl in the bathroom the pics that were brought up seems to freeze the game for a few seconds and made me think that I had somehow hidden the text but mh it went through, pressing f4 seems to screw up and not go to a full screen where as alt+enter does nothing but freeze the game for me so in al that means that there is no full screen without having to find another program to cause it to go to full screen, i REALLY hate that crap having to have an additional program to play at a stretched look oO.

I know that there will be others that will pick apart my peeves as well as the many others like I will on RPG Maker game all i can say is at least it is a game that you either hate or like if you hate rpg maker games do not download them much less post on them the devs probably like the RPM system I am just not enthused to hear that this dev abandoned a different game makes me think they do not like criticism

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I hard pass on anything with both mediocre renders and grammar that would fail you out of 7th grade English in the screencaps. This game bears that fatal combination.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Game freezes in the first render in the bathroom.Can somebody help please?
To fix that problem:

First you click the "X" at the top right corner of the game window. That will close the game.

Second you right click the folder that the game is in, and an option to delete will pop up. Select "Delete".

If your recycle bin does not auto empty go ahead, and empty it from your recycle bin.

And your problem is solved.
(It's a shit game move on for a better one lol)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Is this another russian incest RPGM game? What is with this trend? Is Putin paying them to make these or something?
"Hey guys, have you heard that those idiots in the US etc will pay you thousands a month just for some half-assed 3D renders and a game made in English so bad nobody can understand what the story is supposed to be? I swear! It's some thing called "patreon" or something! Basically free money!"

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
That version closer to 0,00003 than to 0.3.
All days looks like: Pee, eat and fuck.

No, on good incest RPG games you will see "Powered by Putin". This fake from Ukraine :p

Last edited:

kvothe1

Aug 31, 2017
will this game go anywhere? seems like this creator is a bit wishy washy considering he abandoned his last game at 0.1

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
wont hold my breath on this game if i were a batting man i would bet 900 bucks that this game will be abandoned and the dev probably only did 2 games just to milk patreon of big bucks but than again it's just a wait and see

Reactions: S A

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
funny 02 become public and 03 released released to patrons the same day and not to mention that the dev has 7 patreons and earning 39 bucks per mouth