Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Updated to v0.5 per Request:
Mirrors are still uploading, have patience, pls.
Updated Op.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Got to love it when the "genre" is up to date. "What genre and sex acts are depicted in this game timmy?" "RPG" "Wow, thats super helpful"

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Well if u play it, help me and tell me them.
Sorry for being a dick earlier, This game looked like somthing I was on the fence about playing so I wanted to know more about it. Now I know its RPGM I'm not going to play

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Sorry for being a dick earlier, This game looked like somthing I was on the fence about playing so I wanted to know more about it. Now I know its RPGM I'm not going to play
Np, if anyone of the ppl, who play the game, have informations about missing Genre or Tags. Write them here and add @Cirelc to ur post, I'll fix the op then, asap.

Reactions: Wis Lim

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Np, if anyone of the ppl, who play the game, have informations about missing Genre or Tags. Write them here and add @Cirelc to ur post, I'll fix the op then, asap.
I'd add a 'Voyeur' tag, as that seems to be about half of the content. Also, not sure if you should leave the 'Incest' tag or not, you learn a bit later in the same that your mom and sister aren't actually related to you (maybe due to Patreon new rules). Lastly, 'Dating Sim' seems to be a bit inaccurate. It's a very linear game, I only found one side quest, and it had zero impact on the story.

Reactions: killer24

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Ditto, what a waste of time.
I found that waiting 5 sec and then pressing spacebar fixes it. Or maybe it was waiting 10 seconds? Anyway, the first day of the game is like that. Long pauses for no reason. And clicking didn't seem to get it moving, have to use spacebar.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I'd add a 'Voyeur' tag, as that seems to be about half of the content. Also, not sure if you should leave the 'Incest' tag or not, you learn a bit later in the same that your mom and sister aren't actually related to you (maybe due to Patreon new rules). Lastly, 'Dating Sim' seems to be a bit inaccurate. It's a very linear game, I only found one side quest, and it had zero impact on the story.
added the Tag Voyeurism. Uploaders can't remove tags, i'll ask the staff to do it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I feel like that game description was run through 47 different languages in google translate. My brain hurts.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
how do u fix the screen i cant get it to fit to see everything , some help please
I think that it is an option on the creators side to allow in creation of the file or its a script added on? I swear that i have seen other RPGMV games that allowed fullscreen before to me the way it is now is such a turn off that I just deleted it hurts my head trying to focus on the game in that tiny ass window

Edit: Era Hunter has the same 'engine' maker whatever and it goes fullscreen

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Awesome game wainting for more (mother is the best :D ) anyone know where can we fing easter eggs? because Hammond says that there are some

Reactions: Deathdawg

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How complete the quest Rat Busines ? In the game it is on 15 day , but game is finishing on 8 day ?!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
How complete the quest Rat Busines ? In the game it is on 15 day , but game is finishing on 8 day ?!
How did you get the quest? I actually finished and in the recall room the chest still says that i need to finish it or is it something already have?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added Tags "Big ass" and "Big tits" :eazyHype:
It's got some humor to it. DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.