Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
how good is the content in this game?
Its meh ok a little humorous i suppose with the fact mc calling mom = mommy as does the older sister, the fact that there is NO FULLSCREEN when it is possible with the engine
0.5 and still no full screen?
IKR? I was surprised that this is not fixed myself despite that it is possible on the devs side, at least so I am assured is possible whithin the settings before they finalize their changes. ERAHUNTER uses same engine, based on icons of the .exe files and the later is able to go fullscreen by simply clicking the square on pc version

Sorry but to me this is an example of a dev refusing to change to the simplest change

Reactions: hangon

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I dont get the quest ! I
You need to visit and talk with neighbour (the one which have the fountain, to right from home) then you need to go the basement and defeat all rats. But you must do that quest before giving her gift from mom or erlier, because later when you go to her it says "not now".

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Its meh ok a little humorous i suppose with the fact mc calling mom = mommy as does the older sister, the fact that there is NO FULLSCREEN when it is possible with the engine

IKR? I was surprised that this is not fixed myself despite that it is possible on the devs side, at least so I am assured is possible whithin the settings before they finalize their changes. ERAHUNTER uses same engine, based on icons of the .exe files and the later is able to go fullscreen by simply clicking the square on pc version

Sorry but to me this is an example of a dev refusing to change to the simplest change
But the game has sex scenes and stuff or it is barebones?

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
was the game worth playing for at this time?
so far, from what i read in here that the game is just so so

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...the fact that there is NO FULLSCREEN when it is possible with the engine.
The background images are 960 x 768 (aspect ratio of 5:4) which makes sense when they are being shown over a map made up of 48 x 48 squares.

The issue is that 5:4 doesn't upscale well to 4:3 or 16:9 without either:
a. Stretch the image in one dimension more that the other.
b. Pill-boxing the image in one dimension.

Normally you can use a utility like Sizer to resize the frame of a running RPGM MV game but unfortunately this one seems to have code that resists/undoes that resizing.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello Everybody,
i'm in the room after dinner with mom and sis, when si go under the table,
MC says he go to his room to sleep, but i'm in room and i can't do anything .... (see img)
it's a bug or the end of the game ?

TY

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi
i have a problem.i´m on day 10 and my quest is "Get water from spring in forest" but i don´t find it.can anyone help me please where the forest is?

Edit: i found it