tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i found the forest but i can't take the water, how you can take the water ?
you have to find the exact 1 spot you can get the water from. it's hard to see cuz it's close to the same colour as the ground but it's slightly sparkly, it's near the bridge but not on the side with the cabin.

Reactions: Galferop

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I using version 6 but from the start the game hangs in the bathroom. Other issue is your sister tagging along from the start of the game..

Reactions: sasquach
Jul 7, 2017
Is there any way to restore HP in this game?

My only save is near the end of the new content, but because I (spoilers, I guess) took dmg from the rats, I'm too weak to finish the park scene.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
Jul 7, 2017
Where is the Forest? cant find it
On the neighborhood map, go to the far right (east) of the screen. Then go north to the top of the screen and you should enter the park. From there, the forest entrance is on the top of the screen, near the middle of the map.

Hopefully this makes sense, I feel like my directions are terrible...

Reactions: Trojaner15

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
On the neighborhood map, go to the far right (east) of the screen. Then go north to the top of the screen and you should enter the park. From there, the forest entrance is on the top of the screen, near the middle of the map.

Hopefully this makes sense, I feel like my directions are terrible...
i followed your directions and ended up in timbuktu! haha not really

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This latest version is bugged first thing you have to do is search for a file named People1.png and make a copy of it and place it in the img/characters folder because they never did and it caused a missing picture error when trying to save or load the game.

It does bug out the main character while he is walking around but who cares it works now.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
New version out.
Who will be the hero which we need, but we doesnt deserve for?