meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I found that waiting 5 sec and then pressing spacebar fixes it. Or maybe it was waiting 10 seconds? Anyway, the first day of the game is like that. Long pauses for no reason. And clicking didn't seem to get it moving, have to use spacebar.

This "fix" works in Version 0.6 also. What's the use of updating content if you don't fix bugs like this that, I assume, have been present since the alpha?

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
hi
i have a problem.i´m on day 10 and my quest is "Get water from spring in forest" but i don´t find it.can anyone help me please where the forest is?

Edit: i found it
where is the forest same canot find ?

praveen2430

Jun 9, 2017
go past the medical shop. at the end of the road,there will be a small mud pathway. take that and walk straight up. ul reach the forest

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
New to this game and two questions
No fullscreen ?
And why is there a girl following me around everywhere ?

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Same here!
This is going to sound dumb, but next time it happens......

Take a deep breath, count slowly to 20, and press the spacebar. Don't forget to breathe. ;)

This stupid game will freeze about 4 or more times on the first day. Waiting a bit when it happens and then pressing the spacebar is the only way to move forward.

And thanx for that little tip should go to DonutMan, not me.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Game freezes after I click Main Quest on the first screen. Not a good start...

Take a deep breath, count slowly to 20, and press the spacebar. Don't forget to breathe. ;)

This stupid game will freeze about 4 or more times on the first day. Waiting a bit when it happens and then pressing the spacebar is the only way to move forward.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Please update the tags on the main post, I have not played yet, but looking on the comments it seems it us way more than voyerism, that's why I will give it a try.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Why oh why do devs make it so you cannot go fullscreen on these damnable games? Anyone have a fix to allow me to do so?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
try alt-enter
The Dev in this case has disabled that. Some devs leave the alt-enter alone so that it works while others, for reasons beyond all passing, choose to code it out. Why they want their game to be a small speck in the corner of my monitor I have no idea. But it's a sure fire way for me to delete the game without bothering with it.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017

Nice suggestion, but it doesn't work for me either. I've waited for more than 5 minutes, pressed the spacebar several times. The game won't 'unfreeze'. Never had that problem with an RPGM game before

Galferop

Oct 16, 2017
hi
i have a problem.i´m on day 10 and my quest is "Get water from spring in forest" but i don´t find it.can anyone help me please where the forest is?

Edit: i found it
i found the forest but i can't take the water, how you can take the water ?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The Dev in this case has disabled that. Some devs leave the alt-enter alone so that it works while others, for reasons beyond all passing, choose to code it out. Why they want their game to be a small speck in the corner of my monitor I have no idea. But it's a sure fire way for me to delete the game without bothering with it.
Have you tried using a Window Frame resizing tool like ?