khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Hello i got freeze on opening sepecial folder on 12th day after taking with Bella about she found cam in bathroom someone have this too?

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
Hello i got freeze on opening sepecial folder on 12th day after taking with Bella about she found cam in bathroom someone have this too?
yes i have the same problem, will anyone help with solving it ??

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Stupid question but how can I regen health ? Sleeping doesnt seems to work and there's no item to buy.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
set for example 1000 and forget how about a terrible dream...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly that doesnt work, it only give me more max HP but not give me back what I lost. I'll try to put huge value on all other stats and see if I get hit by something if I receive any dmg.

PS : Worked, bumped all stats to 10k and guarded on first hit to recover HP. From then on easy fight. Thanks.

Gettf

Jan 28, 2018
PS : Worked, bumped all stats to 10k and guarded on first hit to recover HP. From then on easy fight. Thanks.
Well, I forgot to write that after editing the save, you need to drink a health potion, or finish the day and then it will recover to its maximum.

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi! I have a problem...when i go somewhere or..idk..my sister is behind me..like she s always with me..Can i do something to stop it? or its a bug

Gettf

Jan 28, 2018
Hi! I have a problem...when i go somewhere or..idk..my sister is behind me..like she s always with me..Can i do something to stop it? or its a bug
On the previous page

Add this fix to the topic header

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
I got bugs
When I start the game there i a girl follow me and when I call my friend the game crash