Aton

May 20, 2017
Anyone knows knows how to get past the freezing? I was doing pretty well until I gave the mother breakfast in bed. My character took a few steps left and froze in place. I tried playing the save in a different computer and the same happened. Also tried restarting from 0, but no dice. This be a shame since I really liked the mother's model. QQ

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone knows knows how to get past the freezing? I was doing pretty well until I gave the mother breakfast in bed. My character took a few steps left and froze in place. I tried playing the save in a different computer and the same happened. Also tried restarting from 0, but no dice. This be a shame since I really liked the mother's model. QQ
use spacebar when it goes to 3d, dunno what he did cuz for a while when he first put it out, you could just click mouse and it worked fine, but last couple of versions it has to be spacebar, sometimes several times before it advances the scene.

Aton

May 20, 2017
use spacebar when it goes to 3d, dunno what he did cuz for a while when he first put it out, you could just click mouse and it worked fine, but last couple of versions it has to be spacebar, sometimes several times before it advances the scene.
Thanks, tsunku. I've already tried the spacebar before to no avail. I've since restarted my computer for different reasons, so when I read your suggestion, I gave it another try. It didn't freeze this time at all. Either way, it was worth it in the end!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY, tsunku ! That's good for me too !

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys, i have a problem at day 4, when sister asks you to go to her room to check her new outfit. When i go there, i can't enter her room, it says "It's locked", and nothing else to do. Any suggestions?
go back to the computer and then try again, it will happen

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay so i played through this but, huh.. Its a visual novel alright.. where between every page you have to run a circle around the block. He uses free models i suppose thats why it has this outdated feel. I don't blame him for that, it isn't mandatory to make a game with resources you have to buy. We all know about this here on a pirate site.

But he basically includes all the reasons why so many hate rpgmaker, making a visual novel in it and still include the grind. Sure, the map is small but you have to run constantly from A to B and thats the only thing you do here really. Run. Everything else you just spectate. With kickass renders i wouldn't mind this to be honest.. but this isn't the case with this vn. Its like the first generation of 3d models and this is some kind of a nostalgy train.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a reason theres a second sister model following me around?
No there isn't. It seems that the dev has enabled 4 persons in the starting party (Main, sister and 2 unexisting). Just replace the file "system.json" with the one that I attached in the data folder after eliminating the txt extention from the file.

May 3, 2017
first time downloaded the game (0.8 version):

very simple game. basically go to eat/bathroom most of the time for no reason. and some scenes. not too too exciting.