IHC

May 8, 2021
When I run the .exe file, it asked me to download some kind of files. Should I do it? Will there be any problems? (bugs, virus,...)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
When I run the .exe file, it asked me to download some kind of files. Should I do it? Will there be any problems? (bugs, virus,...)
It shouldn't download any files. The executable should just start the Game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You clicking on the wrong file, don't click on the directx 11 exe, click on the one that looks like a heart.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Whooaaa, hold on there :oops: I think i need some weeks of holiday to figure out all of the charakter creation options and possibilities here. This is sick as fck! Does anyone know if UE5 character creation is as nice to manage as this? This is awesome!

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
After the "Adult Content Warning" I keep getting error message about that "Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost". Can it be fixed somehow?
This problem could result of many source issues. 1st i would recommand to update your drivers or reinstall them if that doesnt work.

Sep 4, 2017
This problem could result of many source issues. 1st i would recommand to update your drivers or reinstall them if that doesnt work.
All my drivers are up-to-date. I tried to reinstall them, but it didn't help. All the previous versions worked, but this new one doesn't work, so could it be that this new version isn't compatible with my graphic card for some reason and I need to change graphic card? My pc always had problems with games made with Unreal Engine, they always kept stopping responding, freezing and reacting slowly, so I always had to set the graphic settings of the game to the lowest settings, and the it worked.

Oct 8, 2019
All my drivers are up-to-date. I tried to reinstall them, but it didn't help. All the previous versions worked, but this new one doesn't work, so could it be that this new version isn't compatible with my graphic card for some reason and I need to change graphic card? My pc always had problems with games made with Unreal Engine, they always kept stopping responding, freezing and reacting slowly, so I always had to set the graphic settings of the game to the lowest settings, and the it worked.
Well what gpu do you have?

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
I also cant play this update, it zooms into her arm and the resolution is all off, cant get passed the menu

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Why would I want windows 11, where the so called *Security* chip is just to make beyond an absolute doubt they have access and can do w/e they want on your computer at all times?

Who would want that?
if some 3 letter group wants to drill an asshole on your computer for backdoor, it literally doesnt fucking matter what windows version you using
i just dont get the bitching about W7 in 2023, time moves on, you cant fucking expect to have support for W7 on games with modern engines

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
if some 3 letter group wants to drill an asshole on your computer for backdoor, it literally doesnt fucking matter what windows version you using
i just dont get the bitching about W7 in 2023, time moves on, you cant fucking expect to have support for W7 on games with modern engines
I just don't get you idiots willing to bend over for micro$oft in 2023. ;/

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
That can happen if you load old character saves, you can fix it by reducing the skin color saturation in the detail tab :)

Consider installing this: GameBaseFolder\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe Update your graphics driver. Also overclocking programs like msi afterburner can cause crashes/suck screens.
thanks for replying, it works you save me dude :eek:

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes