May 5, 2019
They are literally the same archives, with the same hashes (from google drive and pxeldrain atleast, but probably from other links as well). I don't think it matters from where you download it.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
There is something else in play I think, I get asked for code #2 and none of them work, while others say #2 worked for them. Anyway I am running on linux, hopefully that isn't part of the issue.

falcom2

May 10, 2019
Is the game networked? Is it possible to run it offline and bypass the verification of the live update code.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I thought I'd give it another since I played months and months ago and it so happens to be the time when all the codes are dead...

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
don't ask yourself thirty-six questions, the version that was released is not the correct one, it is 0.12.0, i have the same thing on the main screen patch note of ver 0.12.0.

Bigtool

Jan 20, 2019
What do you mean?
The first version on this site was mind-blowingly good. But hardly any playable content has been added and even that is more basic than the playable amount in the house. This game still is absolutely great as a doll-maker but it has no serious game content. Cosmetic choices grew well. but that's the only thing. And then they added a paywall and now even the paywall is broken.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Tried every code and nada, Does the Patrons have their codes working ? Maybe it's a problem with the game

rintintin

Nov 17, 2019
the game would have had potential, but i don't want to be ripped off, especially when known bugs ar not fixed and no progress can be seen anyway. he doesn't even read what we write here. if i'm bored, i just use version11. that's all we'll get here.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
The first version on this site was mind-blowingly good. But hardly any playable content has been added and even that is more basic than the playable amount in the house. This game still is absolutely great as a doll-maker but it has no serious game content. Cosmetic choices grew well. but that's the only thing. And then they added a paywall and now even the paywall is broken.
how was it "mind-blowingly good" with barely any content in? :WaitWhat:

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes