elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
how was it "mind-blowingly good" with barely any content in? :WaitWhat:

The editor honestly, it was fantastic.
I think I prefer the base character of after party, but still.
If they could put the one character of AP in it it would be my favorite of this site

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Looks like they have either updated the codes since GhostWolf0391 posted or they have some sort of random generation depending on link or which patron is viewing the page? I doubt it's that sophisticated or complicated...
Well, there are 5 posts named "Unlock Codes" on their Patreon:

So I guess they can randomise which posts gets linked to the game so the codes differ for people in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Resourn

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
Sadly, for Me too. None of the last posted codes worked. I was asked for code no.7...than try all codes I found in this thread for the version...no success.
I don´t know how they generate the codes needed and which system is working behind.

Reactions: deeznaughts

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
This "codes switcheroo" stuff took 10 min to implement, I am honestly surprised it took so long to get it figured out. It was fun to watch this thread, tho.

Just to be clear, the purpose of this was never to make sharing the code impossible, it is just supposed to make it a bit more involved for the average Joe than just copying one single code from this website :p

Also was pretty surprising to me how much you guys want this code, I mean literally 99% of the game you don't need the code for. It is just for some more hairstyles and stuff :D

Last edited:

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
This "codes switcheroo" stuff took 10 min to implement, I am honestly surprised it took so long to get it figured out. It was fun to watch this thread, tho.

Just to be clear, the purpose of this was never to make sharing the code impossible, it is just supposed to make it a bit harder for the average Joe than just copying one single code from this website :p

Also was pretty surprising to me how much you guys want this code, I mean literally 99% of the game you don't need the code for. It is just for some more hairstyles and stuff :D
do the unlock codes also give access to content outside the house?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Took one for the team.

Looks like they have either updated the codes since GhostWolf0391 posted or they have some sort of random generation depending on link or which patron is viewing the page? I doubt it's that sophisticated or complicated...

Anyway, here's the latest codes as of right now. Enjoy:

0: LLV8ZJN
1: JV525UL
2: VRVT7EJ
3: Y44Q9TA
4: 7FBCGPZ
5: 9YWSST3
6: U3NUB5H
7: M2J6MSJ
8: 3MJ43F2
9: QKGJFLC

Code 2 worked for me.

Mind boggling they paywalled this, there's barely anything there except a bunch of UE store assets slapped together. The vehicles wiggle around and don't even have rotating wheels.

lloydcas

Jan 21, 2022
Sadly after update, the game doesn't run anymore , the past update the v.11 worked smoothly but now not open :c!! anyone have the same issue ?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Sadly after update, the game doesn't run anymore , the past update the v.11 worked smoothly but now not open :c!! anyone have the same issue ?
We updated from unreal engine 5.1 to 5.2. Maybe unreal engine dropped support for some old hardware. What is your hardware?

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Saying "it took only 10 mins to implement it , you can find it" as if it's an ARG will not make us like the idea better tho.
I understand that you (your team?) need money, that's not a problem. I even paid for some stuff on this site a few time. But it's also known that this website is a good advertisement for a game. If everybody agree that something is bllsht in this then it's not reflected well on you.
I don't think you're losing that much money if 10 perverts out of the thousands $ you earn will pirate it.
And I don't think the improvements you put justify us paying every months for it but that's another topic

But whatever, if that's the way you wanna take your game fine.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Code 2 worked for me.

Mind boggling they paywalled this, there's barely anything there except a bunch of UE store assets slapped together. The vehicles wiggle around and don't even have rotating wheels.
Yes there is not much and it is very WIP right now. Exactly why it is part of our beta tester Patreon reward ;)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Saying "it took only 10 mins to implement it , you can find it" as if it's an ARG will not make us like the idea better tho.
I understand that you (your team?) need money, that's not a problem. I even paid for some stuff on this site a few time. But it's also known that this website is a good advertisement for a game. If everybody agree that something is bllsht in this then it's not reflected well on you.
I don't think you're losing that much money if 10 perverts out of the thousands $ you earn will pirate it.
And I don't think the improvements you put justify us paying every months for it but that's another topic

But whatever, if that's the way you wanna take your game fine.
As I said this was not intended to stop you from getting the code, but just the average Joe that doesn't even read the thread and stuff. If we wanted the game to not get shared here we would implement actual DRM, like a Patreon login in-game (like many other devs do) and not just make multiple codes instead of a single one. :p

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
The character creation tool is the core part of the game. Without the rights to save, it ruins the experience to make characters by yourself. So yes, for me the game is useless without code.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The character creation tool is the core part of the game. Without the rights to save, it ruins the experience to make characters by yourself. So yes, for me the game is useless without code.
But 99% of the options in the character creator are free. Just some things like some extra hairstyles aren't.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
i agree i read all the forum there was code sharing i tested every number 5 in code all invalid now that i understood that it depends where the game redirects you to the code page the url is important to check but well it's borderline a treasure hunt to play

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes