elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
As I said this was not intended to stop you from getting the code, but just the average Joe that doesn't even read the thread and stuff. If we wanted the game to not get shared here we would implement actual DRM, like a Patreon login in-game (like many other devs do) and not just make multiple codes instead of a single one. :p
But none of them work.
Could give us a hint at least

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
we follow you but we can save the modifications of the characters already accessible the save is included in the unlocking with the code what makes it the game limited in the public version
If you remove the "preview" checkmarks you should be able to save the characters (without the use of extra content)

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
But 99% of the options in the character creator are free. Just some things like some extra hairstyles aren't.
Hairstyles are a big deal. One of my toons uses one. I buy them in games like ESO. Maybe not a big deal to you, but it is to some of us who spend hours in the character creator. don't downplay the significance. Clothes I could see, but anything on the body locked behind the code is likely going to cause some frustration.

Honeslty, I'd put the code on a page anybody can get to, under text that also explains why people should back you. Then "random joes" might once and awhile subscribe. I mean, 6 other Patreons have pulled me in. All of them I found here.

Reactions: Resourn

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
As I said this was not intended to stop you from getting the code, but just the average Joe that doesn't even read the thread and stuff. If we wanted the game to not get shared here we would implement actual DRM, like a Patreon login in-game (like many other devs do) and not just make multiple codes instead of a single one. :p
Pain in my ass... all you managed to do is drive people away from the game (be it patron or pirate), they play the game to have fun and relieve stress not to make extra effort for a code to access features they already paid for :rolleyes:
I have enough headache from my real life problems i don't need another from a game i play that's supposed to be fun.
I don't really care if i get a code (whatever i have other games to play) I'm just speaking from a patron's point of view.

Last edited:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Can't complain much about unlock code when the uploaded torrents require to signup :ROFLMAO: Magnet links is where it's at.
The sign up doesn't require any details from you. Only a username and password. No email request, nothing. So, there is pretty much no reason not to.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Iam download this version from anonfiles v0.12.1 but in game version v0.12.0 in text
For anyone its same?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes