• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
This is the only "corruption" game I've seen other than that abandon-ware "The Tyrant" that doesn't use cartoon characters for it's renders, major bonus points right there buddy :D

Hopefully the odder (darker?) kinks will be skippable, super not into water/"mud" sports but I guess it's a good thing someone's making a game that could include it. Think I'd be fine with it in the storyline, but have a "skip scene" option where we just skip to the end of that scene so we don't have to actually see it and you don't have much "extra" work coding around the "skip" :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Naxos and smite2001

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Hopefully the odder (darker?) kinks will be skippable, super not into water/"mud" sports but I guess it's a good thing someone's making a game that could include it. Think I'd be fine with it in the storyline, but have a "skip scene" option where we just skip to the end of that scene so we don't have to actually see it and you don't have much "extra" work coding around the "skip" :)
Players will certainly have the option to skip particular content, ideally with an alternative. I plan to have most scenes repeatable, so you can go and choose the other option next time without having to reload if you feel intrigued by both.

Regarding variables, and without going into too much detail (because nothing is really finalized), I don't want wildly diverging content. What I mean is that you get slightly different dialogue from choices, or you raise a certain stat with a character, or both. The game will transition into a "soft" sandbox with 0.3, and you can just go ahead and raise the stat you did not raise due to dialogue choice later on.

Choices will generally not lock you out of content down the line, unless specifically stated (like disabling a certain fetish type so you don't accidentally trigger a scene involving it later on).

I know I risk sounding like an Akabur fanboy (I kind of am), but I loosely aim for a "witch trainer"-esque type of gameplay.

EDIT:
I am also making a "small" adjustment to the protagonist's anatomy. Here is a preview of what I'm going for. He still has a large hog, but I think we left Taffy Tales territory. On that note, Nina's vajay will be changed a little as well, but not retroactively.

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
EDIT:
I am also making a "small" adjustment to the protagonist's anatomy. Here is a preview of what I'm going for. He still has a large hog, but I think we left Taffy Tales territory. On that note, Nina's vajay will be changed a little as well, but not retroactively.
Let me be the first to say TOO small TOO small, Ha Ha just to screw you up a bit. and you DO state the obvious "Nina's vajay" will obviously change a little (lot) when either of those weapons attack her! Cheers for the game and amusing comments, good luck.

Reactions: smite2001

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really enjoying this start. The renders are really quite good and the dialogue is pretty witty. I'll be interested in seeing how the story progresses as other girls are brought into it. I am hoping for some Lezdom (specifically with the hot mother though she says she's not really into it) but the setup as it is good as well :) Very nice first game setup, story and artwork smite2001

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I'm assuming incest patch here is non official? Cause its kinda strange that aunt is so ok at looking at hers nephew dick. Strange, the creator of the thread is developer.
By the way, great game so far.
PS: I hope wi will see Mom in the future, without dad i hope. RIP Dad.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I'm assuming incest patch here is non official? Cause its kinda strange that aunt is so ok at looking at hers nephew dick. Strange, the creator of the thread is developer.
By the way, great game so far.
It is as official as non-official patreon-compliant patches can be.
Please note the game's disclaimer: "All characters (...) have probably been dropped on their heads as children." The aunt is just slightly(?) crazy, as are most if not all other characters in the game. And she is "just" the aunt, not the mother. Crazier things than a more or less detached aunt going after her nephew have happened in real life, to be honest.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Please note the game's disclaimer: "All characters (...) have probably been dropped on their heads as children." The aunt is just slightly(?) crazy, as are most if not all other characters in the game. And she is "just" the aunt, not the mother. Crazier things than a more or less detached aunt going after her nephew have happened in real life, to be honest.
Nothing wrong with a little crazy!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Please note the game's disclaimer...
Good to know, thank you a lot. And about disclaimers... I usually don't read them, as they usually tend to ruin all the fun with all this "non blood related" and "step" shit. Seriously, it's already fictional as it drawable, why do you need to push it further?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Aunt looks more like big sister than aunt. ( Thats not a complaint FTR. Merely an observation) And Nina, is gawdawful HAWT. (That I see her that way, does that make me bad? If so, I will happily be bad.)

I do hope, that in future versions, the choices have consequences. Right now regardless of selection, the following scenes are identical.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Just searched for the game and holy fuck... the previews look like a better version of the game I want to make.
Now I'm afraid to play the game for fear of ripping stuff off. Wish I had played it before, I'd have given Nina a different hairstyle at least. : /

will play it anyway though, it seems in line with the type of game I like.
Just want to say that the premise for this game is excellent. However, I wish the daughter was older in appearance, The art, the setup, the concept everything works for the story except as MC I feel like I am abusing a child not actually feeding a fetish of the daughter.
Is it too late to age up the character?

But left as is I am gonna have to bail on playing. Just not for me in it's current condition. Just my 2 cents.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Nina is 18. Legally, in all world jurisdictions I am aware of, a consenting adult.

I appreciate that to some people she looks too young but that's a personal perception, not a flaw in the character design. I've known women between 18 and 20 who looked quite similar to her. If it makes you uncomfortable then understandably this is not a game you're going to play.

Last edited:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Just want to say that the premise for this game is excellent. However, I wish the daughter was older in appearance, The art, the setup, the concept everything works for the story except as MC I feel like I am abusing a child not actually feeding a fetish of the daughter.
Is it too late to age up the character?

But left as is I am gonna have to bail on playing. Just not for me in it's current condition. Just my 2 cents.
I personally think the portraits (the bottom left textbox pics) make her look younger than she is supposed to look, which is a thing I want to change. There is a preview of how I intend to change them attached to this post.

I'm mostly OK with the regular renders. She is supposed to be a young looking 18 year old. If someone says, "But she looks like fifteen to me, that's a child", then I don't care that much. I don't want her to look younger than that though.

All that being said, I will overhaul some earlier renders (like the hug in the beginning) soon-ish, and I might make small adjustments then. But not beyond what I did to the portrait.

Reactions: quorkboy
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes