v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Considering this part of the synopsis :
"*Game offers an 'All romances are women' version, as well as the 'more variety' version, which will alter, and in some cases, completely change the genders of some of the optional romances."

I would assume surprise penises will be included in your romance choices in the "more variety" version.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well it ain't much surprise when the "women" from the extreme left and the one from the extreme right in the banner scream "I have a dick".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I will start to say, so far its all good,look very promissing with the last scene, i just have some dark points too about the look of the queen, she look younger after some years, she should look like a milf and not an older sister, the blacksmith is too much freakish, selena and sabrina looks like half piggy, by th way, i played with the futa option, and i can tell its the probably the most beautifull one i ever seen in a game for now, to conclude, i hope the continuation of story really soon

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the story telling is good. but not alot of choices in general. i have to admit this was one of the games that had my interest up until it was taking forever until you get to the first choice. i dont mind dialogue of course but yeah there shouldn't be that big of a gap between choices. Also you can reject some girls but not the queen or the girl you bang apparently.

so far i like it but the main problem is you cant really choose how you interact with the characters. The MC's character is all pretty much set, so theres no way to build his character to a different personality and it also forces you into a romance with some of the girls. it mostly feels Kinetic even with the few choices you do have. you cant really do anything to prevent the build up with some of the girls so yeah some girls are forced on you.

aside from that based on the preview pics of girls from other areas some look hot others seem .... all im saying is i hope there'll be alternate human forms for the Centaurs and Satyr's when it comes to fun times. maybe a potion or a spell.

for now i'm interested to see how it'll turn out. but not too invested given the lack of choices and such.

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
It's a great start for being the first game of the developer, I'm really curious to see what's coming in future updates.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
in the description of the game its says it will have optional romances my self and other would like to know if the trans/futa content is also optional coz the game looks good but I'll give it a pass if it forces it on you ( if thats what your into more power to you )

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Homelander [v0.02] [JabbonkGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 802 MB / 299 MB - Homelander-0.02-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 767 MB / 265 MB - Homelander-0.02-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Wow, my admiration. This has been one of the longest first versions ever. Enjoyable and with a lot of potential with fantasy creatures and beautiful models. Keep the good work!

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Feedback: A whole bunch of errors when you ask for info about the map. Ended up just loading and skipping lore.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
so what do the futa/trans tag mean for this game ?
If you choose the 'More variety' route there will be several trans characters to romance. I debated weather I should include the tag yet because there isn't any more then a bit of a futa tease so far.

Will there be ntr and what future tag ?
No, I'm sorry, there will not be any NTR, at best you might get someone tease you a little during a threesome before letting you join in.

Considering this part of the synopsis :
"*Game offers an 'All romances are women' version, as well as the 'more variety' version, which will alter, and in some cases, completely change the genders of some of the optional romances."

I would assume surprise penises will be included in your romance choices in the "more variety" version.
I wasn't planning on any of them being surprises, other than the very first one, which isn't exactly shown so I figured it was alright. You'll likely be aware of any penises before they're thrown on screen.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes