Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
No, I'm sorry, there will not be any NTR, at best you might get someone tease you a little during a threesome before letting you join in.
You shouldn't be sorry, most of us despise NTR, and I'm glad it won't be in the game, and mostly people ask about it in the hope that it won't be in the game. Romance, harem, pregnancies, wholesome content, that's what most people love and you do everything perfectly, I love your characters and this is just an amazing start

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
an incest patch would turn the foster family into real maybe
Unfortunately that might conflict with some things I have planned, I can tell you there is more planned for this tag
At the map , game can't be played any further.
Crashes and rollback or ignore isn't the solution.
Bugged.
Damn it.. I found the problem, I'm going to be fixing and putting out an updated version asap. Really sorry for this oversight!

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Great game, had a lot of fun playing it! Lokking forward to the next update and hopefully it also has a futa/trans scene.

Reactions: Jabbonk

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Jabbonk
If we leave the trans and futa content activated will the MC always have a choice during future interactions with trans / futa characters in terms of interacting with their dick?

Like I don't mind pitching to trans girls or futa. But I would like to avoid anything going up the MC's ass or anything phallic being thrust into his mouth or on his face...

I'd like to opt into the trans / futa content but only if it's possible for the MC to choose to avoid ever having to catch / bottom.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Great premise of a game though I guess there will be a lot of work with giving the options of either all girls or girls + futa + trans, also with letting the player choose the MC's melee weapon of sword, axe or hammer. Though it's unclear as of yet if it will have gameplay effects outside of the need of remaking the scenes with the MC holding different weapons.

Since the flavor text for now mentions swords = easy to handle and learn, axe = harder to learn but can be used to survive + more dmg to shields lastly hammer = hardest to handle but can be used to inflict a lot of damage and best against armour.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
"...you're young man". Alright, anyone playing to the super-secrect "You are a young man - Drinking Game" take a drink.

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Nice game, it's a pity that it's short because I got hooked on the whole thing :D Waiting for the next releases :D

Reactions: Jabbonk

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Jabbonk
If we leave the trans and futa content activated will the MC always have a choice during future interactions with trans / futa characters in terms of interacting with their dick?

Like I don't mind pitching to trans girls or futa. But I would like to avoid anything going up the MC's ass or anything phallic being thrust into his mouth or on his face...

I'd like to opt into the trans / futa content but only if it's possible for the MC to choose to avoid ever having to catch / bottom.
All interactions with non-female characters will be optional. As well as how far you choose to experiment with them.

Eventually the game will include options for the things you're trying to avoid, but I promise it will never be forced upon the player and there will always be alternative options for you to choose.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
So I have a patched version ready to go, I'm just not positive how to properly go about updating everything (first time poster and all that). But as soon as I figure it out, I'll have the patched version uploaded with working world map.

Any advice on this is welcomed! While I have access to edit the original post I'm not sure If I'm supposed to just edit it or if I have to make a report on the post with the updated links (and updated cover art since I accidently used the old one where Miranda looks like an ogre :ROFLMAO: )

Edit: Updated version is available on my itch.io page, and as soon as I get it uploaded to mega/anon/etc, I'll try updating here as well!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes