v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You know, you say that, but I'll bet you it's the 2 in the middle that have em. :sneaky:
You might be on to something, you never know. Just ask Miss Nevada 2021. :KEK:

After reading the OP note:

"*Game offers an 'All romances are women' version, as well as the 'more variety' version, which will alter, and in some cases, completely change the genders of some of the optional romances. "

All I could think was:

b8a18fbcb19098129947d1d50af0faa84eb4f5ec1be939a9e4a72f3ffbf88458_1.jpg He beat the dev to the punch with that toggle switch. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: alpharenji2

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
So...humans, tolks, centaurs, minotaurs, orcs, dwarves, elves, valkarie, lamia and fairies,
on top of characters like the blacksmith or the so called variety settings.
That's on hell of an amount of different types for fun times!!!!
Can't hardly wait!
______

On a different side note: Very great first release! Impressive. Keep it up Jabbonk!

And try to tune out the naggers that sure AF will turn up.

Reactions: Jabbonk

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
A lot of people seem to assume this.

Well, I don't like to spoil things, so don't check this if you haven't played yet and don't like spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well that's disappointing I'm tired of the femenine futas why cant we ever get big muscle futas for once oh well....

was going to download because of the muscle girl thought she had a futa version but if not then I rather skip I can already find tons of femenine futa in other games.

• Angry
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Really hope I'm doing this the right way..

Banner update: f95 thumbnail.jpg

game update: v0.02b:
-fixes the world map glitch.

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Quite a interesting start. Will definitly keep an eye on it, even if I prefered that Ari would kept her smaller frame. I do like the smaller breasts and hips, but don't get me wrong here, the models still look really good. Tags match quite good to my liking, too. And you already stated no NTR, at least I'm glad about it.

I do have some questions though: How does your planned release schedule look like? Are you planning on releasing every month or every 2 months? And do you have the story completly planned? I'm quite a bit concerned by the message at the end, that plot points could be influenced by votings on patreon. Most times it shows that the dev doesn't know how to progress the story and that can easily backfire. Most times it's a better way to let votings just influence some side activities and not the main plot.

Just my two cents of thought. Wish you good luck with this project.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Everything seems good except Ari. It seems we can't just be friend with her and give her siblings in foreseeable future.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No, I'm sorry, there will not be any NTR, at best you might get someone tease you a little during a threesome before letting you join in.
Uhhhh, depending on the context that could be NTR... i.e. if MC walks in on his chick fucking someone (male, female, futa, doesn't matter), that is NTR. just cause he joins in later doesn't change the original context.

But if it is MC walks in on his two female lovers going at it and they have gone at it before, then that is just a normal day for them.

So just be careful with that.

p.s. apply for the dev tag, or ask a mod for it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Uhhhh, depending on the context that could be NTR... i.e. if MC walks in on his chick fucking someone (male, female, futa, doesn't matter), that is NTR. just cause he joins in later doesn't change the original context.

But if it is MC walks in on his two female lovers going at it and they have gone at it before, then that is just a normal day for them.

So just be careful with that.

p.s. apply for the dev tag, or ask a mod for it.
I agree with some of what you said. The whole thing about two females, I don't. If the MC is involved, ok. But, not on their own. For me, that's cheating. That's just my opinion.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I just got done playing man they chose the most boring uninteresting girl to be the futa she's so bland I have no words to describe the huge letdown.

I much rather have Cordelia as the futa she more interesting and likeable from what little I played from the current version.

Oh well I guess I will check in 6 months if the game still around to see if the dev adds more interesting likeable futas but for now its not for me.

Also the game is pointing out to be one of those generic harems which is also a bit boring hopefully the dev adds some futa on female or lesbian content to spice things up also to spite the cry babies that always like to cry when ever there no mc fucking someone on the screen, its like people on this site love seeing male ass or something lol

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Quite a interesting start. Will definitly keep an eye on it, even if I prefered that Ari would kept her smaller frame. I do like the smaller breasts and hips, but don't get me wrong here, the models still look really good. Tags match quite good to my liking, too. And you already stated no NTR, at least I'm glad about it.

I do have some questions though: How does your planned release schedule look like? Are you planning on releasing every month or every 2 months? And do you have the story completly planned? I'm quite a bit concerned by the message at the end, that plot points could be influenced by votings on patreon. Most times it shows that the dev doesn't know how to progress the story and that can easily backfire. Most times it's a better way to let votings just influence some side activities and not the main plot.

Just my two cents of thought. Wish you good luck with this project.
Hey, I appreciate the questions!

1. Right now my release schedule is still in the works. I haven't really decided if I'll go for longer (full chapter) updates or smaller (maybe half chapter) updates. All of that will depend greatly on how my workflow goes over the preceding months. Its still really early to promise anything for certain. I can promise that as a fan who gets annoyed with super long wait times for releases, I'm going to be spending all my free time working on the game.

2. For the most-part the "influencing plot-points" will only be smaller details. I have a very clear plan for the overall story, the major characters and all the major plot points! But since this is my first real creative project in a looong time, a lot of the smaller details are changing and evolving along the way. So I figured if the opportunity arose, maybe some of the supporters could get a chance to vote on it. Truthfully, though, it's mostly going to be for character details, and smaller changes in the story. I've noted this, and I'll be changing that to say "influencing side-characters and minor plot points" in future updates.

Thanks for the interest in the game :)

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes