bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm not going to argue the point. I'm extreme when it comes to things. I don't force my opinion on others.
I get that, but just saying, that it is a literal definition, you may not dislike it, but it is still NTR either way. Women can steal your girl too. (go play tripple ex if you want a showcase, the sister in that cucks the MC with almost every LI, past or present).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I get that, but just saying, that it is a literal definition, you may not dislike it, but it is still NTR either way. Women can steal your girl too. (go play tripple ex if you want a showcase, the sister in that cucks the MC with almost every LI, past or present).
I agree with you on that. People used to attack me for saying it can be same gender NTR and I got tired of arguing about it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Hey, I appreciate the questions!

1. Right now my release schedule is still in the works. I haven't really decided if I'll go for longer (full chapter) updates or smaller (maybe half chapter) updates. All of that will depend greatly on how my workflow goes over the preceding months. Its still really early to promise anything for certain. I can promise that as a fan who gets annoyed with super long wait times for releases, I'm going to be spending all my free time working on the game.

2. For the most-part the "influencing plot-points" will only be smaller details. I have a very clear plan for the overall story, the major characters and all the major plot points! But since this is my first real creative project in a looong time, a lot of the smaller details are changing and evolving along the way. So I figured if the opportunity arose, maybe some of the supporters could get a chance to vote on it. Truthfully, though, it's mostly going to be for character details, and smaller changes in the story. I've noted this, and I'll be changing that to say "influencing side-characters and minor plot points" in future updates.

Thanks for the interest in the game :)
Thanks for replying. Honestly don't feel pressured by others. I think going for full chapter releases seems to be the right choice. It may take a slightly longer time for the development, but every release will feel like there is actually something happening. That could do you a favor in the long run. Do it how you feel like. Same goes for the voting part. As long as you feel good about your game, you will definitly be on the right track. But I'm happy I could give some feedback.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I originally checked out this game because of the muscle girl and was pleasantly surprised by this game. The renders are really good and the story is an interesting fantasy one and the MC is pretty likable.

My only issue is that I didn't like not having a choice to avoid the sex scenes with the Queen or Ariana and normally I would complain about it but I like both of them so I'm not as bothered as I normally would be.

My main interest is Cordelia and Miranda anyway so I guess I could put up with both the Queen and Ariana to get those two. I just hope that there will be choices about how the girls interact in regard to sex scenes, especially since I made Miranda a
futa I hope you don't end up with her fucking the other characters

Normally I would just make multiple solo saves for each character, since I'm not really a fan of harems but since some characters are unavoidable that won't be a choice so it's something that worries me.

I do like what I have seen from this game so far though and hope it does well.

Reactions: Look-see

Pman_Weh

Aug 6, 2019
Well, most people doubt when the harem and futa tags are combined, because in this game there is no DP or MP, I think this game is like WVM, Come Home, Midlife Crisis in the future.
I think I'll enjoy this one. goodl dev (y)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
My only issue is that I didn't like not having a choice to avoid the sex scenes with the Queen or Ariana and normally I would complain about it but I like both of them so I'm not as bothered as I normally would be.
I hear you. I struggled with this because originally I didn't want anyone to be forced into any of the romances. But at the end of the day, there's a story I want to tell, and that had to take priority in this instance. Glad you still enjoyed yourself though!

Reactions: keefer43

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Hey Dev good game I have a few questions.

When choosing the story (War, Adventure, Mystery, ect) will that alienate you to a certain path and prevent you from meeting all optional LI and any events in the game?

Will choosing your weapon give advantages in certain situation or is it whatever you like the most?

Also will their be pregnancy content since the queen stated she wanted a grandchild or she'll just give birth to another child herself from the MC, if so will just show in the final moments or will their be sex scenes involving it?

Will you also include a gallery in the future?

Other than that hope this game goes well for you and sorry for the barrel of questions.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Hey Dev good game I have a few questions.

1. When choosing the story (War, Adventure, Mystery, ect) will that alienate you to a certain path and prevent you from meeting all optional LI and any events in the game?

2. Will choosing your weapon give advantages in certain situation or is it whatever you like the most?

3. Will you also include a gallery in the future?

Other than that hope this game goes well for you and sorry for the barrel of questions.
1. Yes, the (War, Adventure, Mystery, ect) decision will lead to certain changes in the story, but as of now, I have no intention of making this change any of the characters you meet.

2. Yes, the weapon you choose will change how your character will act in certain situations, and will give alternate scenes in some cases.

3. I would very much like to add a gallery in a future update.

As for the pregnancy question, you'll have to stay tuned to find out. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not forced. There is already an option to share the wife. There are other optional sharing scenes coming up.
Yeah. I didn't go for sharing the wife, but, I'm also the guy who cut her off and now the dev has forgotten about the 'No wife path'. But, he also dropped the romance/love path with Jennifer. I've been on the fence with the game for a long while.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
A lot of people seem to assume this.

Well, I don't like to spoil things, so don't check this if you haven't played yet and don't like spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well (sadly in "my opinion") many artist think that muscles work best with a dick, so experience kinda forced me into this "fear" if I may call it that :joy:

Reactions: Jabbonk
Nov 11, 2018
You have a great game here, just continue focusing on your plot. Make sure you're not taking enormous amount of time between updates. The game really has a strong plot and a variety of characters including different races. I think you should always try to focus on your plot and development time rather than trying to please all the members. Yes, more choices are needed but this is not something that you can't change in the upcoming chapters. The biggest reason why games like this fail is when you try to do more and then start delaying the updates. Also, please don't start remastering the game after 4/5 chapters. This is a really good game with a really interesting and strong plot. Just keep doing what you're doing. Best of luck

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Although the tag itself here on F95 mixes trans/futa (which I disagree heavily with), what specifically will it be in the game? You mention trans and futa interchangeably, but they aren't. Unless you mean both types will be a part of the "more variety" option?

My personal preference is I'm fine with futanari, but not transgender content, so the tag is kinda useless until elaborated on lol (All the power to anyone who's into trans content).
I'm reverse of you. Am fine with trans content and not so much with futanari. I'm not saying I don't like them, just prefer a bit of realism.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes