Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The Buick dick always seems like a good idea on paper :ROFLMAO:
Truthfully, it's going to be toned down a little in future updates. It's just way too difficult to work with in scenes.
I hope you keep it giant but I am sure that Captain Miranda's back door will appreciate the gesture :p

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Not really a fan of the generic daz models used, a lot of other games are coming out where the developer clearly put more effort into how the characters look.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
One of the best all-around games to come a long in some time imo. Quality story, models, renders, even a little humor here and there. The merging of all of these elements is top notch. Congratulations and keep up the great work dev.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Damn it :(, please don't, and how much will it shrink? Cuz MC having a harem with his huge size makes sense for me, he has to be special to have a harem, in addition that he's a very nice guy, so i really don't understand why reduce it. The whole point is that everyone is crazy about his size, and it's funny to look at the reactions of the girls in the game at that, and he'll still need to impregnate centaur ladies in the future, right? ;) An ordinary dick can't handle this mission. It's hard to understand where all this will get into a girl, but this is a fantasy game soo... They will survive (I guess) :ROFLMAO:
In hindsight I shouldn't have even said anything. My comment was taken waaaay out of proportion (pun 100% intended).
I was really only debating dropping the size by around ~5%. It wouldn't even be noticeable but it would make renders a easier. But judging from the reactions, I might just keep it as is :ROFLMAO:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I agree with you on that. People used to attack me for saying it can be same gender NTR and I got tired of arguing about it.
Ah yeah, people love to keep to their misinformed ideas. And will attack you for correcting them, because they must be right and can't be wrong.

aniki_math

Aug 4, 2021
I really liked this game so far. While it's still in some very early rendering and overall, the amounts of actual sex scenes don't exceeds 5-10 in about 3-4 hours of gameplay, the next upcoming chapter will be very cool. It's a game that will have a metric ton of additional tags if my basic instinct of the storyline so far. This game has fun interesting developments with the character, it's a slow burn for sure.

It's clear to me the game needs more money to get a chance at developing at a good rate and with lot of good reviews I can't wait to see how this will go

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I think it would really be great if someone does make a bugfix for the map event else it would be that we will have to download the whole game update again which is 0.02b or someone has to compress 0.02b again as was done with 0.02 so better to have a bugfix rather than going for the other processes which are time consuming nevertheless.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
FYI, Jabbonk -

A nation ruled by a queen is still called a kingdom. The term "queendom" does not exist.
Also, a prince is not called "your majesty". Only the ruling monarch is called that. A prince is "Your Royal Highness".
And in reality, you could never be adopted into royalty. You might be given a count or lord title, but a royal title is only given by blood or marriage.
Well, it's their fantasy world so that might actually be how it works there.

I agree, but it takes a bit too long until you see skin. It is at the last point before quitting before something happens.
I wouldn't mind the MC and the young servant (Sabrina?) or her mother would have something happen in their youth, maybe just a blowjob or handjob, but at least something to keep you going.
The problem with implementing "action" before the time jump would be their age. They'd be canonically underage and I don't think that's allowed according to the rules (but don't quote me on that).

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes