WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
so I got to the part with the teacher reviewing stuff in chapter 1 and then when I went to review the map I got stuck in a loop with no way to close the map. So I liked what I saw to that point.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
so I got to the part with the teacher reviewing stuff in chapter 1 and then when I went to review the map I got stuck in a loop with no way to close the map. So I liked what I saw to that point.
Really sorry about that! The fixed version (v0.02b) is already available to download here on the original post, It should fix the map glitch!

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Really sorry about that! The fixed version (v0.02b) is already available to download here on the original post, It should fix the map glitch!
No need to apologize stuff happens and you are kind enough to respond to someone who is playing your story for free. Thank you for sharing and again so far I do like it and your models are great too. It's nice to see a story driven avn. Lately I've been seeing way too much of sandbox and sim's and other stuff. Please stay the course with what you are already doing because it's a captivating story and wonderful art. It doesn't need meaningless filler. I know as a non patron my opinion doesn't hold much weight but I do hope that my comment gives you a moment to feel proud about what you are doing here.
Edit: Sorry if it's a spoiler for others but one of my favorite parts of the story is the diversity of the Queens personality. How she's a cold cruel hardass to her enemies and a kind and caring motherly type to her subjects and servants. Too often we get the cliche power hungry dominatrix narcissist. Kudos to you giving this character more depth and diversity. Showing both sides of her and how it stresses her so much. It makes her so much more interesting and attractive.

Last edited:

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I can’t wait for next releases. I really hope to get into Cordelia’s pants. And captain’s. And queen. So many interesting girls. Me like :p

Reactions: keefer43

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
All interactions with non-female characters will be optional. As well as how far you choose to experiment with them.

Eventually the game will include options for the things you're trying to avoid, but I promise it will never be forced upon the player and there will always be alternative options for you to choose.
Alrighty. Thanks for the clarification. Glad to hear it's not an all or nothing one time choice.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I must say I'm enjoying this so far. I'm still in Ch 1, just met Cordelia. So far I only like 3 of the women so far. Cordelia, Abigail and Sabrina. Cordi being my top pick. Anways, as I said, I'm enjoying it. Keep up the great work, Jabbonk I can't wait to finish this version.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Wow! Just wow! What a great start. The plot, the renders, the writing and editing, all were top-notch. Thanks so much for the time you've put into this. This is one the more impressive first games I've seen. I can't recommend it enough.

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Wow, what a great start, I really enjoyed the story and character development. I'm very excited to see where it goes.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI, Jabbonk -

A nation ruled by a queen is still called a kingdom. The term "queendom" does not exist.
Also, a prince is not called "your majesty". Only the ruling monarch is called that. A prince is "Your Royal Highness".
And in reality, you could never be adopted into royalty. You might be given a count or lord title, but a royal title is only given by blood or marriage.

Last edited:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I enjoyed the first two chapters, even with the time jump. The renders are solid and some are really done nicely, especially the scene with Cordelia. The MC seems like a functional human being, for a change, so kudos for that. I could have done without an MC with a Buick Dick, but that seems to be par for the course in VN's lately. Anyway, good set of releases thus far and wish you luck.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I could have done without an MC with a Buick Dick, but that seems to be par for the course in VN's lately.
The Buick dick always seems like a good idea on paper :ROFLMAO:
Truthfully, it's going to be toned down a little in future updates. It's just way too difficult to work with in scenes.

edit : I was only suggesting a ~5% drop, for the record! And I might not do it anymore so it's all good peeps lol

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
dont think i have ever seen a game with centers and satyrs here defiantly will be a nice change of pace wish you the best of luck with this game

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I have to say i was not sure what to expect when i started this. Most of these Harem/Incest VNs usually have the girls all literally throwing themselves at the MC. But this one actually has a story to it. When i got to the end of the current version and it popped up this is the end i was like noooooo. I even rolled backed and clicked again to see if i was wrong that is was the end lol. To say the obvious i cant wait for the next update. Keep up the good work the Girls are freaking beautiful and the story is very interesting.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
The Buick dick always seems like a good idea on paper :ROFLMAO:
Truthfully, it's going to be toned down a little in future updates. It's just way too difficult to work with in scenes.
Damn it :(, please don't, and how much will it shrink? Cuz MC having a harem with his huge size makes sense for me, he has to be special to have a harem, in addition that he's a very nice guy, so i really don't understand why reduce it. The whole point is that everyone is crazy about his size, and it's funny to look at the reactions of the girls in the game at that, and he'll still need to impregnate centaur ladies in the future, right? ;) An ordinary dick can't handle this mission. It's hard to understand where all this will get into a girl, but this is a fantasy game soo... They will survive (I guess) :ROFLMAO:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have to say i was not sure what to expect when i started this. Most of these Harem/Incest VNs usually have the girls all literally throwing themselves at the MC. But this one actually has a story to it. When i got to the end of the current version and it popped up this is the end i was like noooooo. I even rolled backed and clicked again to see if i was wrong that is was the end lol. To say the obvious i cant wait for the next update. Keep up the good work the Girls are freaking beautiful and the story is very interesting.
I agree, but it takes a bit too long until you see skin. It is at the last point before quitting before something happens.
I wouldn't mind the MC and the young servant (Sabrina?) or her mother would have something happen in their youth, maybe just a blowjob or handjob, but at least something to keep you going.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I know it's early yet but seeing as how developers on F95 have added their own facet to the word "harem" I have to ask, especially since there is a romance tag in there...is this a true harem (where the MC has multiple women at the end) or the 'new, F95 version' where simply fucks all of them along the way to one?

Edit: Jabbonk - good writing, grammar etc. Games like that are so far and few in between here. (y)
And I love the modern bathroom in the medieval setting, complete with marble sinks, chrome faucets and toothbrushes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Damn it :(, please don't, and how much will it shrink? Cuz MC having a harem with his huge size makes sense for me, he has to be special to have a harem, in addition that he's a very nice guy, so i really don't understand why reduce it. The whole point is that everyone is crazy about his size, and it's funny to look at the reactions of the girls in the game at that, and he'll still need to impregnate centaur ladies in the future, right? ;) An ordinary dick can't handle this mission. It's hard to understand where all this will get into a girl, but this is a fantasy game soo... They will survive (I guess) :ROFLMAO:
Maybe let him use his magic to make it smaller or bigger. He'll not be able to fuck that ½ size woman teacher without a spell to make it smaller, unless she's made of rubber

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes