BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
A general rule-of-thumb I have when it comes to Harem games is to have all the girls possible

But uhhh... Yeah Kaela, Bit sad as she looks kinda cute and all, but I just... *can't*

As far as I've seen, a few others agree with me here, but these 2 sentences from Kaela alone is enough for me to go NOPE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only time I'd be fine with some LI talking about their sex-life, Is when it's like in the case of Gloria, Negative against their partner, and seemingly opening up to some Netori content, anything elses just makes me a bit too uncomfortable, ruining the mood

I did see a message here stating that you'd overhaul the dialogue from Kaela either Next update, or further down the line, Which I might get a bit excited about...

On a side note: I feel dumb, was hyped for this update all throughout October and November, and only got hyped up even harder when I noticed the expected ETA was less than a week... Then I proceeded to completely forget everything about this game's existence until yesterday

With all that said, So far the update has been pretty good, although I've barely even started on it :KEK:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
2. Honestly, I didn't really see it like that until you pointed it out. Originally, I meant it more in the sense that she was a flirty girl who liked to go on dates, but your logic makes more sense lol. I'll be making some changes to the dialogue to greatly reduce her perceived promiscuity. But yes, you can still avoid Kaela and only go for Gloria, if you prefer.
Too little, too late imo. First impressions matter. And for me she will always be the slutty skank in the schoolgirl outfit no matter how you retcon her. Thank goodness she can be avoided like the cancer she is on an otherwise fine story. She wasn't just off-putting, she felt completely out of place and alien, like another person inserted her into your story. That or it was some retarded patreon poll scene winner that got shoehorned in.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
A general rule-of-thumb I have when it comes to Harem games is to have all the girls possible

But uhhh... Yeah Kaela, Bit sad as she looks kinda cute and all, but I just... *can't*

As far as I've seen, a few others agree with me here, but these 2 sentences from Kaela alone is enough for me to go NOPE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only time I'd be fine with some LI talking about their sex-life, Is when it's like in the case of Gloria, Negative against their partner, and seemingly opening up to some Netori content, anything elses just makes me a bit too uncomfortable, ruining the mood

I did see a message here stating that you'd overhaul the dialogue from Kaela either Next update, or further down the line, Which I might get a bit excited about...

On a side note: I feel dumb, was hyped for this update all throughout October and November, and only got hyped up even harder when I noticed the expected ETA was less than a week... Then I proceeded to completely forget everything about this game's existence until yesterday

With all that said, So far the update has been pretty good, although I've barely even started on it :KEK:

just bad LMAO.

like adding slutty characters in a harem ain't it.

especially talking like that, it's a turn off for me.

"I have plenty of boys who come calling"
well go call em because I am out!

first impressions matter. I do suggest the dev to change the dialog and the way she come off as a slut.. but she basically saying she's one and from first impressions she IS ONE.

even if he do change up some stuff about kaela, she is already ruined imo.

this why first impressions matter and the way you write each character and DIALOG matters too. '

other than that the update was good and I enjoy the game and all the other girls are fine so far except kaelya.

shame because she's cute but that don't mean shit if she's slutty.

nothing wrong with flirty but the fact she hops on the mc's cock so easily then proceeds to wipe the mc's cum off with another mans shirt is just UGH.

i don't want to hear about how many dudes she fucked or her sexual past.

I only don't mind if it's something NEGATIVE to say setting up netori so I agree with you too.
or if a girl say she's a virgin.

other than that I don't care about hearing how she's the town harlot.

Reactions: Broly1997

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
just bad LMAO.

like adding slutty characters in a harem ain't it.

especially talking like that, it's a turn off for me.

"I have plenty of boys who come calling"
well go call em because I am out!

first impressions matter. I do suggest the dev to change the dialog and the way she come off as a slut.. but she basically saying she's one.

even if he do change up some stuff about kaela, she is already ruined imo.

this why first impressions matter and the way you write each character and DIALOG matters too. '

other than that the update was good and I enjoy the game and all the other girls are fine so far except kaelya.

shame because she's cute but that don't mean shit if she's slutty.

nothing wrong with flirty but the fact she hops on the mc's cock so easily then proceeds to wipe the mc's cum off with another mans shirt is just UGH.

i don't want to hear about how many dudes she fucked or her sexual past.

I only don't mind if it's something NEGATIVE to say setting up netori so I agree with you too.
or if a girl say she's a virgin.

other than that I don't care about hearing how she's the town harlot.
Forgive him man. He was probably drunk when he wrote her character :KEK:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
2. Honestly, I didn't really see it like that until you pointed it out. Originally, I meant it more in the sense that she was a flirty girl who liked to go on dates, but your logic makes more sense lol. I'll be making some changes to the dialogue to greatly reduce her perceived promiscuity. But yes, you can still avoid Kaela and only go for Gloria, if you prefer.
Too little, too late imo. First impressions matter. And for me she will always be the slutty skank in the schoolgirl outfit no matter how you retcon her. Thank goodness she can be avoided like the cancer she is on an otherwise fine story. She wasn't just off-putting, she felt completely out of place and alien, like another person inserted her into your story. That or it was some retarded patreon poll scene winner that got shoehorned in.
I don't really get this hate, so what if she's sexually curious and experimental? She was captivated by MC when they met and decided to flirt to see how things turned out. You can either choose to engage in those advances or keep it professional..
Maybe she finally found what she was looking for in MC..

Your reasoning is either, what a cute girl lust let's see where this goes guided by lust..

Or perhaps the keep it professional route is the better story in the end... who knows.

I don't get why some people are that intimidated by someone's past or decisions therein or why that archetype always seems to hold true for women but not for men, being promiscuous or slept around :unsure: Sluts!

Seems just pretty prejudge mental/shortsighted..

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't really get this hate, so what if she's sexually curious and experimental? She was captivated by MC when they met and decided to flirt to see how things turned out. You can either choose to engage in those advances or keep it professional..
Maybe she finally found what she was looking for in MC..

Your reasoning is either, what a cute girl lust let's see where this goes guided by lust..

Or perhaps the keep it professional route is the better story in the end... who knows.

I don't get why some people are that intimidated by someone's past or decisions therein or why that archetype always seems to hold true for women but not for men, being promiscuous or slept around :unsure: Sluts!

Seems just pretty prejudge mental/shortsighted..
she can be sexually experimental in her past all she wants but do I want to hear it? No.

I don't care who a girl been with in the past but as soon as they start saying "you the biggest I had, and I know because I had alot of men in my life" or saying anything that points she gets around town is a turn off for me.

not needed.

it's a harem, I don't want sluts in it personally. I don't need a girl who is easy as well and come off to slutty. it means she does it alot. And obviously by the way she have another man shirt in her room we aren't the first person she brought up obviously.

past and dialog matter in these AVN and how you perceive a character. So far she didn't list what she want in a man, all she was talking about "I finally upgraded to a man" which can be taking in 2 way and it got me thinking it's only sexually.

it's a game, who cares how many people the mc slept with? it's not real life and it's a harem. The women we go after the ones THAT matter in these games.

plus kaela saying "I will survive, I have plenty of boys calling" which just seals the deal as she is easy and get around and she can call any of her boys.

being slutty with the mc is fine when a girl is in the harem. but coming off first impressions easy and talking about how many dicks ya took or anything in that form is a turn off for me.

just my opinion and my taste really.

slutty characters isn't my thing, especially in harems.

but aye it's just 1 girl so far I didn't like so no biggie.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
It seems that quite a few people aren't exactly happy with Kaela lol. Apologies if she isn't your type! Like I said it wasn't my intention for her to seem like a "total slut", and I do plan to retcon that a little, but I wanted to add some variety to the characters. It didn't make sense for every single LI to be an innocent virgin or a 10+ year widow.

If it's already too late and your opinion is spoiled of her, my deepest apologies! But I can't always be bowling strikes, I'm gonna get some splits every now and then lol

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
It seems that quite a few people aren't exactly happy with Kaela lol. Apologies if she isn't your type! Like I said it wasn't my intention for her to seem like a "total slut", and I do plan to retcon that a little, but I wanted to add some variety to the characters. It didn't make sense for every single LI to be an innocent virgin or a 10+ year widow.

If it's already too late and your opinion is spoiled of her, my deepest apologies! But I can't always be bowling strikes, I'm gonna get some splits every now and then lol
it's fine she is only 1 girl.

Variety is good but

I just don't see how it's appealing personally.

Yea I get not making every girl the same and them having different personalities but the slut types when it's harem games will always get grilled.

nothing new.

But I do recommend not adding many slutty type characters. I Understand you didn't mean for her to come off as that but the damage is done, live and learn. some people like slutty characters but alot don't and nothing IS WRONG WITH THAT just saying

idk about everyone here tho but speaking for myself NOPE! NOT this guy.

other than that this just some feedback and it's your game.

GOOD LUCK tho dev the game is good tho.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Eh, it's a harem game so I'm sticking my hand in every cookie jar. Doesn't bother me any lol. :whistle:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't know, i kind of like Kaela. Almost every other woman in the game has similar feelings towards the MC but they are reluctant to act on them for various reasons so it was kind of nice to see her go for what she wanted without any hesitation. I think this may just be a case of TMI, most people who play harem games don't want to hear about a LI's sexual history. I mean, there haven't been any complains about Gloria and she flirts heavily with the MC despite being a married woman. I'm pretty sure she would have done the same thing as Kaela if she had been given the opportunity.

For me, it's ok to have characters like this that are a bit slutty but removing the lines referencing other guys wouldn't be a bad thing.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't know, i kind of like Kaela. Almost every other woman in the game has similar feelings towards the MC but they are reluctant to act on them for various reasons so it was kind of nice to see her go for what she wanted without any hesitation. I think this may just be a case of TMI, most people who play harem games don't want to hear about a LI's sexual history. I mean, there haven't been any complains about Gloria and she flirts heavily with the MC despite being a married woman. I'm pretty sure she would have done the same thing as Kaela if she had been given the opportunity.

For me, it's ok to have characters like this that are a bit slutty but removing the lines referencing other guys wouldn't be a bad thing.
gloria is fine. she was flirty but did she jump on the mc's cock when first meeting him? nothing wrong with getting what ya want but i already said my piece on kaela so imma live it alone LOL my issue mostly with her was the dialog and etc. Of course I don't expect every girl to be a virgin and innocent, but bringing up your past ETC is a instant NOPE on my radar. But for people who like girls like that is fine, we all like what we like. And yes, it was a big case of TMI with kaelya and the vibes she was giving off like it's nothing new to her, She done it alot.

But gloria is fine plus she is in a BAD relationship with her husband and I think she is getting abused by him as well or use too. The mc probably the first guy to show her any affection in a LONG time and I think her story is setting up netori which is ALWAYS WELCOMED!

CAN'T wait for that.

MORE MILFS THE BETTER.

Last edited:

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I was wondering if you plan on making something like a codex so you can look those informations up at later stages in the game. I think espacially if the game progresses so you get to meet those other races it would be nice to look them up again or have a look at the map if you finally leave Homeland.
Yes! I plan to add it once we get closer to meeting the rest of the races.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
and I think her story is setting up netori which is ALWAYS WELCOMED!
Same can be said about Kaela, you get her off the market... she seems completely infatuated with the MC.. Just a matter of perspective.. Guess ego is a thing..

I wouldn't worry about it too much, what people experience as something negative is always what you get the loudest feedback on while being the minority, the rest just aren't bothered enough to respond. Toning it down as you suggested by adjusting the dialogue might be good. still.. it comes across as a heat in the moment type situation, so it doesn't bother me one way or the other. Do what you think feels right.

Other then that it was a great update, like others mention as well. loving the character development, immersion of the world building so far. some nice foreshadowing too really hooked and curious to see how it all develops further.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
It didn't make sense for every single LI to be an innocent virgin or a 10+ year widow.
Why not? It's a made up fantasy medieval setting with magic, futa/trans with big natural looking boobs, and all kinds of unrealistic things... but you suddenly have to insert a "MuH rEaLiSm!" girl so you add a slutty chick? And how else could you view a chick that tells you she has multiple boys who leave their clothes in her room for her to clean up after the MC bangs her as anything other than a slut? Did you not read what you yourself wrote? That's why she feels alien. She's the opposite of every other LI in the story. Variety is fine but you can do so without adding sluts, lesbians, and the other poorly received tropes that are all too common and off putting in this genre.

Anyway I've said my piece. The rest of the game is fine and so long as the filthy skank is avoidable (not skippable, avoidable) I can tolerate it. I just don't see why every single bloody dev insists on ruining at least one LI in their games.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes