Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
In chapter 2 I think, the writing is really strong but there is also a surprising amount of little errors, like words missing from sentences (the meaning is still clear), and some pretty glaring spelling errors. Nothing too bad, but some time spent polishing, or getting outside eyes to clean up, would do wonders.

Solid game, enjoying it so far.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
In chapter 2 I think, the writing is really strong but there is also a surprising amount of little errors, like words missing from sentences (the meaning is still clear), and some pretty glaring spelling errors. Nothing too bad, but some time spent polishing, or getting outside eyes to clean up, would do wonders.

Solid game, enjoying it so far.
Glad you like the game so far! Unfortunately, the program I script in doesn't have a spell check and it isn't compatible with the programs I've tried but it makes coding the game soooo much easier. It's surprising how many grammatical errors you can miss without using one. It doesn't help that there are so many branching paths so I often miss huge chunks of errors. It's definitely something I'm working on improving. If you spot any glaring mistakes feel free to send them my way for corrections!

How long do we think until the next release?
Hard to say for sure... I'm in the middle of moving, which has been a long process, so the game has had to sit on the back burner for a while. I'm still working on the game as often as I can, but sadly my time is being split by several other things at the moment.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Unfortunately, the program I script in doesn't have a spell check and it isn't compatible with the programs I've tried but it makes coding the game soooo much easier.
That makes sense. I figured it was something like that, I know without spell check my writing resembles pre-dictionary days, where correct spelling was more of a suggestion than a defined quality. The quality is obviously there, you're obviously a talented writer. Not sure about how you'd deal with a program without spellcheck. Maybe copy the script into a Word document? Or find a way to add spell check to the coding program? It's not a big deal, I'm just rambling at this point. Well done on the game so far though, it's shaping up nicely.

Also, is Antoinette the sister that disappeared/drowned in the river? Feels like a fun potential twist.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Glad you like the game so far! Unfortunately, the program I script in doesn't have a spell check and it isn't compatible with the programs I've tried but it makes coding the game soooo much easier. It's surprising how many grammatical errors you can miss without using one. It doesn't help that there are so many branching paths so I often miss huge chunks of errors. It's definitely something I'm working on improving. If you spot any glaring mistakes feel free to send them my way for corrections!

Hard to say for sure... I'm in the middle of moving, which has been a long process, so the game has had to sit on the back burner for a while. I'm still working on the game as often as I can, but sadly my time is being split by several other things at the moment.
No worries, we'll be here waiting patiently (well most of us ;) )

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4 week 27.jpg

Hey Homies!
I'm still in the process of moving and things are still progressing in my spare time. If you don't want to read then here's the point-form:

-Busy week again and not a whole lot of dev'n done
-Moving soon. Hopefully, this week sometime. Next week at the latest.
-Couple more animations finished and a handful of renders
-Scripting and rendering a scene that I'm super excited about

That's about it!
Much love!
JB

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
*Me: Stumbling in here and checking out the models and seeing the right tags*

Looks real good...and the size of the update coming out looks like it needs the BBW tag attached to it lol

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes