LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Definitely a fan of the Queen as well. Then again, it's probably because I am hugely biased to MILFs? :whistle:

But yea, when the princess came out to the MC as a huge kink bunny, open to almost everything, she kinda came very close to best girl position as well.

The third spot I'd give to the knight commander. Sorry I forgot her name- been a while since I played. But that elder sister aura is :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Definitely a fan of the Queen as well. Then again, it's probably because I am hugely biased to MILFs? :whistle:

But yea, when the princess came out to the MC as a huge kink bunny, open to almost everything, she kinda came very close to best girl position as well.

The third spot I'd give to the knight commander. Sorry I forgot her name- been a while since I played. But that elder sister aura is :love:
Miranda

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Miranda is actually my no. 1 so far.
Would go as far as being in a mono relationship with her, if that were possible.
The princess as our go-to cuckquean is a little bit in a special place.
I so hope we can combine these two at one point, but that will most likely trigger NTR-discussions.
Not really a fan of the queen, especially since she's unavoidable, but it is manageable.
And the game is really worth it, both in story and characters.

Reactions: Havik79

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I really like most of the sex partners a lot. The only one I'm not into is Gloria's daughter, who you can tutor.

I'm bad with names though, and do wish that there was a character list to easily go back to check on.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
mothersday2023.jpg

Hey Homies,
As usual here are the links if you want the full report. and

TLDR:
-Only have a couple more small things to wrap up before I can start to release this update
-Didn't want to bother with the usual progress image so here's one of my subscriber's only Mother's Day renders from last year.
-Hope you all enjoy and thanks for your patience!

Much love
JB

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes