LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Ah sadge, someone couldn't resist sharing before the dev officially made the patch public. Not really blaming anyone, f95 is a pirate site after all.

Was hoping dev got ample time to reap his financial rewards before he shared the game himself. Oh well, enjoy the patch fellows. I'll probably hold off for a few more patches before I replay it all in one go.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
My favourite thing is opening changelog and see n/a
Just updated it, though there isn't really much to say tbh

Ah sadge, someone couldn't resist sharing before the dev officially made the patch public. Not really blaming anyone, f95 is a pirate site after all.

Was hoping dev got ample time to reap his financial rewards before he shared the game himself. Oh well, enjoy the patch fellows. I'll probably hold off for a few more patches before I replay it all in one go.
It's alright. I was going to release it tonight anyway, but I was hoping to get a quick patch out before it happened. There are a couple of small errors that I was only made aware of this morning so I hope people are a little forgiving of them in their reviews.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
It's alright.
Awesome work my dude. Chill now and get some breather in. Troubleshoot and bugfixing is part and parcel of the post launch phase. The real supporters aren't going to torpedo the game over them.

I'll keep tabs on the upcoming patches as I'm more biased to developments with the queen, princess and the knightess :D

Reactions: Jabbonk

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019

To even consider that nobody will share updates instantly on a PIRATE site as you mentioned too, is just insane...
This site purpose is mostly to get pirated free h-games. (And other things)

If you want to help dev, go become his patreon. Don't write "Oh, sadge... someone shared update 2min after dev uploaded it to his patreon.... on a pirate site... Who would have even think about that eh? :KEK:

Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
Cant help but notice the contradiction from the video (dont think theres any spoilers in this)...
'One nation stands alone'
next line
'its leadership is strong'...

Strong leadership with no allies..... #unconvinced

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes