indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how much contents are already available atm (n° renders or Game time )? it's already worth a play? cuz i really like fantasy based games and this seems very interesting , expecially cuz my 2 fav tag are in this one. Incest and harem ..and expecially no NTR ! Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
how much contents are already available atm (n° renders or Game time )? it's already worth a play? cuz i really like fantasy based games and this seems very interesting , expecially cuz my 2 fav tag are in this one. Incest and harem ..and expecially no NTR ! Thanks

worth play just do eetttttttt

Reactions: indio68

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think I spotted a small discrepancy.
View attachment 3864037
Merigold is asking Lily if she wants to return with her to see MC. The next screen is black with text only.
View attachment 3864046
Shouldn't that be something more like 13 years ago?
no because in this case, the last time she saw MC was when he was first brought in front of the queen. prior to that would have been years before

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I can't remember in terms of hours, but there is quite a bit of story and lewds. If it's got your favorite tags. Just dive in.

Reactions: indio68

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
Really good game but kind of getting sick of the mc always being compared to all these other women's first love.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I feel like the bit where Lily's face was revealed was meant to be a bit more shocking to the player but other than her being revealed as the guardian angel, i fail to connect anything more to her, am i forgetting something shown in an earlier update?

Also, much as i loved the update, the cast is starting to feel bloated, i hope we're hitting the end point of new LI introductions Jabbonk, anything over 10 just gets tedious, each character either going many updates between content, or everyone only getting short 'turns' on the screen. I'd hate it if a game of this quality ended up with over 20 LI's, quality over quantity my man.

Actually, on that note, can someone with a better memory than me tally up the current potential harem size?

Reactions: Hungover00

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I feel like the bit where Lily's face was revealed was meant to be a bit more shocking to the player but other than her being revealed as the guardian angel, i fail to connect anything more to her, am i forgetting something shown in an earlier update?

Also, much as i loved the update, the cast is starting to feel bloated, i hope we're hitting the end point of new LI introductions Jabbonk, anything over 10 just gets tedious, each character either going many updates between content, or everyone only getting short 'turns' on the screen. I'd hate it if a game of this quality ended up with over 20 LI's, quality over quantity my man.

Actually, on that note, can someone with a better memory than me tally up the current potential harem size?
Not including the last update (haven't got there yet). And not sure how many are LI or SG.

15: Ariana, Miranda, Sabrina, Kaela, Olivia, Louisa, Lydia, Abigail, Marigold, Maryn, Selena, Cordelia, Gloria, Sheila, Meera.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Don't write
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that you aren't supposed to write an opinion on a pirate site. I must have missed reading that rule. My bad, dude. /sarcasm

In all seriousness though, do you sincerely believe everyone who likes a dev is capable of monetarily supporting them? I mean I have a huge list of games that I like and I'd love to support all these devs. But, that is not a realistic option for me. Heck I'm sure that is not a realistic option for a lot of folks.

But hey! Here is a mindbogglingly heretical idea: How about being a patient pirate?

It's still free! And what's more, it encourages more subs to the dev from players who want early access, which is support that was indirectly made possible thanks to gentleman pirates.

This is not a AAA game title that will never go free. It's a beloved Work-In-Progress game, that is willingly made free by the dev himself within days of the paywalled launch. Is it offensive to state that if you really like the game, and want the dev to succeed, consider helping them out by waiting until they provide it themselves?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Wondering the same thing. Lily/Guardian Angel doesn't ring a bell. I can't even remember when this GA topic started. I only know Abigail was the Taulk that helped his village years ago.

There's a scene when he awakened and a fairy visited him mentioning he has friends that can help him, Marigold said the same words to him too. But i don't think GA refers to the fairy.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I can't even remember when this GA topic started.
some first talks with Abigail, MC was telling about some taulks leaving him food while he was living alone in wilderness
looks like there was something more to this than just "leaving food", probably some magic bullshit to keep MC alive

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImariKurumi

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm choosing to believe the creative spelling is a reference to writing before dictionaries codified spelling, because the writing is great fun.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes