Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Feel lily might be his mother. Especially in this update they talked about the mixing of Taulk blood with humans as well as they highlighted about the great exile purge of Taulks. The bar gave alot of information.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Homelander-CH4P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 28, 2023
Feel lily might be his mother. Especially in this update they talked about the mixing of Taulk blood with humans as well as they highlighted about the great exile purge of Taulks. The bar gave alot of information.
I don't think that's the case. Marigold slips up in an earlier update and mentions that he was almost adopted by Taulks who kept giving him food which even MC didn't know.
Lily was probably the Taulk who planned on adopting him but couldn't due to some circumstances and now she avoids meeting him because she feels guilty about having to leave him behind back then.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
am also wondering who that woman is that was in that tower in that snow storm

thats now going to the mc place ... could she be related to him

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No, it's correct as is. It was 3ish years ago. Good looking out though!
Well, I guess I stand corrected...

no because in this case, the last time she saw MC was when he was first brought in front of the queen. prior to that would have been years before
Yeah, I guess I was a bit confused since, the first time he was brought before the Queen, he looked like a 10 or 12 year old boy. Sooooooo... That would make him a 13 or 15 year old "young man" in the present. I don't have a problem with that, it just wasn't where my head was at visually...

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I don't think that's the case. Marigold slips up in an earlier update and mentions that he was almost adopted by Taulks who kept giving him food which even MC didn't know.
Lily was probably the Taulk who planned on adopting him but couldn't due to some circumstances and now she avoids meeting him because she feels guilty about having to leave him behind back then.
Marigold also slipped that Abigail use to visit him as a toddler. Even though MC only met her when he was older when she helped with the great drought.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think she is the "guardian angel" who helped him when he was fending for himself as a young child in the wilderness.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I feel like the bit where Lily's face was revealed was meant to be a bit more shocking to the player but other than her being revealed as the guardian angel, i fail to connect anything more to her, am i forgetting something shown in an earlier update?
It wasn't really supposed to be a huge surprising reveal. Much like the other woman, we've never seen them on screen before so doing a face reveal wouldn't have much shock value for the player. Sometimes having a little anticipation for a reveal is only meant to build up some tension and intrigue.

Also, much as i loved the update, the cast is starting to feel bloated, i hope we're hitting the end point of new LI introductions Jabbonk, anything over 10 just gets tedious, each character either going many updates between content, or everyone only getting short 'turns' on the screen. I'd hate it if a game of this quality ended up with over 20 LI's, quality over quantity my man.
TBH, Fair...
The problem is that when you're building a world, you have to populate it with people. I guess if I didn't want anything interesting to happen, or if MC spent all his time in the castle just having sex, then I could probably keep the cast down to a minimum of 5-10. But honestly, the harem isn't really the end goal for me, or MC for that matter. I'm just trying to write a story that I hope people enjoy and MC just wants to protect his people and his loved ones.

I'm choosing to believe the creative spelling is a reference to writing before dictionaries codified spelling, because the writing is great fun.
Yes! This is the new excuse I'm using for my bad spelling lmao!

Yeah, I guess I was a bit confused since, the first time he was brought before the Queen, he looked like a 10 or 12 year old boy. Sooooooo... That would make him a 13 or 15 year old "young man" in the present. I don't have a problem with that, it just wasn't where my head was at visually...
I can't really blame you for making that mistake. Long story short, there was originally supposed to be another chapter between the prologue and chapter 1, that's why both MC and Ariana looked WAAAAY younger than they should in the prologue. In the end, plans changed and I decided it was best to cut through as much content as possible so we could get to their adult phase.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think she is the "guardian angel" who helped him when he was fending for himself as a young child in the wilderness.
Who better than your mother to be your guardian angel and if she is question becomes why she didn't take him. I am curious about the purge they talked about. Something tells me it's about mixing of blood. Bartender explained about the ears being round due to blood mixing with humans. We never see Marigold ears so you assume she is pure. Just a assumption I could be completely off the mark.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I can't really blame you for making that mistake. Long story short, there was originally supposed to be another chapter between the prologue and chapter 1, that's why both MC and Ariana looked WAAAAY younger than they should in the prologue. In the end, plans changed and I decided it was best to cut through as much content as possible so we could get to their adult phase.
No worries... I have no problem with it, as I said. Now, in my mental image, he's just a really healthy and large 15 yr old young man. That is actually pretty believable for a civilization in which life expectancies vary from 50 to 500. I had a friend in Jr. High (age 12) who was already 6' 4", 200 lbs and built like a statue of Leonidas, the Spartan King.

Anyway, now that's cleared up, love the story, loved the update and I'm so happy MC and Cordelia got together. That scene rocked!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabbonk

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Before modern medicine life expectancy might as well have been a lie - since almost all the below average numbers were infants, which drags the average down a lot....
(y)(y)(y)
...and disease... and hunger... and the hardship of daily life... and lawlessness... Most of human history has presented ample opportunity to die young. Jus' Sayin':cool:

theola

Dec 21, 2019
The dev really need to change the font or at least provide an option to use normal fonts, this shit is annoying to read.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes