Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Maybe I have read too many manhwa with op mage mc... But this mc doesn't feel like a mc when it comes to magic.... His awakening was felt throughout the countries... He should have immense potential, very large pool of mana, filled with raw power...only thing he lacks would be experience...But he doesn't have enough mana to train for few hours... He took 3 months to properly use/master inventory spell(it's supposed to be basic spell)... He can't cast intermediate spell properly (blast, shield, cloak)... The way he was hyped during his awakening, fell short when it's time for him to actually learn spells
I think that his lack of mana as you put it, is due to him just awakening. I am sure that the more he uses it, the more he will have. Like when exercising for the first time. Muscles are small, but build up with use.

underwhelming update, disappointed
If this was underwhelming, you must want one that is complete and takes 60 hours to play.

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
I think that his lack of mana as you put it, is due to him just awakening. I am sure that the more he uses it, the more he will have. Like when exercising for the first time. Muscles are small, but build up with use.

If this was underwhelming, you must want one that is complete and takes 60 hours to play.
months of waiting for an update with no futa? that's the only worthwhile aspect of the game if you weren't aware, not the "majestic writing" as you'd delude yourself to think

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
See buddy if you have problem than leave me alone and ignore my post..
Also don’t worry about from where i got it …!!

also do some work and spend some time with your family instead doing bitching hear…!!!!

do some work that help to someone other-than bitching someone…!!!
So you are stealing someone else work, and posting it with adds here or selling it on your Patreon link. That's a new level of scam for me. And I WILL warn about that. At least I follow your advice since that is imo help for others.
Edit: seems his account got finally deleted. Unfortunately I am pretty sure he already has a new one...

Last edited:

Ressl523

Jul 27, 2024
So you are stealing someone else work, and posting it with adds here or selling it on your Patreon link. That's a new level of scam for me. And I WILL warn about that. At least I follow your advice since that is imo help for others.
Edit: seems his account got finally deleted. Unfortunately I am pretty sure he already has a new one...
Bro if you think its scam than what about f95zone(its huge scam)because they are posting pirated games here in thread..for you knowledge…!!!
i think you are from small village…!!!

edit:- what a childish behaviour i seen ever on internet ever..!!!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Bro if you think its scam than what about f95zone(its huge scam)because they are posting pirated games here in thread..for you knowledge…!!!
i think you are leaving in small village…!!!
A lot of the devs upload their games here for us to enjoy. I am not saying every one of them does, but a majority do.

EDIT: To correct my spelling errors.

Last edited:

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Hey Jabbonk When loading a Save File which is based on a fresh start of Chapter 4 Part 1, I get the following Error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that: Nice update and good pace at Character development IMHO :)(y)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Homelander [Ch.4 P2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 806mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
i think you are from small village…!!!

edit:- what a childish behaviour i seen ever on internet ever..!!!
Oh, look who is posting now. In a private PM you mentioned to me this guy is a hacker and i should stop fighting him (= I should stop posting about his scams). And I never should mention your account here because you got hacked from him before. And now you are posting yourself here and try to badmouth me...

Assuming your account got made minutes after the other one was taken down: Hello Mr. "Liaala001". Nice try, but do better next time.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh, look who is posting now. In a private PM you mentioned to me this guy is a hacker and i should stop fighting him (= I should stop posting about his scams). And I never should mention your account here because you got hacked from him before. And now you are posting yourself here and try to badmouth me...

Assuming your account got made minutes after the other one was taken down: Hello Mr. "Liaala001". Nice try, but do better next time.
I already assumed there is something wrong with that account. But abusing you in pm's to stop pointing out the ports with the adds is something else. What a pr...

Ressl523

Jul 27, 2024

I think small villagers don’t understand so stay out if it?!!!!

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes