merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
This scene looked really weird to me. It looks like what happens when you shine a bright light directly on your skin. Just felt that this looked kinda odd to me. At least Cordelia in this scene.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Why not have an option or mod that allows you to choose all of them? View attachment 3893737
This choice doesn't affect any of the character's romance paths if that's what you're worried about. As with many of the choices along the way, it's intended to add a little player-influenced flavor to the story. Also, for as innocuous as this choice is in the long run, modding it would cause looping scenes and at least a few continuity errors.

I'd hoped to encourage second playthroughs from players who wanted to see how the story changes throughout.

Mar 29, 2020
How often is this game updated? I just downloaded this game the other day and completed what is available. Also will there be any other tags added eventually??

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How often is this game updated? I just downloaded this game the other day and completed what is available. Also will there be any other tags added eventually??
Pregnancy is confirmed to be in the game at some point, so that would get a tag. I can easily see some of the LIs being bisexual, leading to girl on girl scenes inc threesomes so that would likely get the lesbian and group sex tags

Exhibitionism should be tagged already
Interracial will get added eventually, given there's loads of fantasy races
Lactation will probably get added in tandem with pregnancy or sooner

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes