hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The screenshots only show (an oddly 'Sim' like) depiction of the 'vanilla' sex options and page one does not say if the NTR content is avoidable.. So is the NTR avoidable?

I would usually just 'ignore', as 'Avoidable' is typically stated somewhere, but the Dev does mention that Trans content is optional/avoidable.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The screenshots only show (an oddly 'Sim' like) depiction of the 'vanilla' sex options and page one does not say if the NTR content is avoidable.. So is the NTR avoidable?

I would usually just 'ignore', as 'Avoidable' is typically stated somewhere, but the Dev does mention that Trans content is optional/avoidable.
There are two NTR/NTRish scenes. One involves the MC catching his daughter having sex. Another is catching his daughter's friend having sex, and both happen during the same event.

You can prevent those scenes, but it's oddly done. In order to get the chance to sleep with the daughter, you need to catch her having sex, and stop it. And the daughter's friend has sex with her dad if you're on the "good" path. So, anyone trying to play a "harem" path, will be forced to watch the MC's daughter have sex. So, it's kind of unavoidable.

Now, the reason I say it's NTRish is the nature of the relationship. MC has no sexual feelings to his daughter until after he catches her having sex. Then it becomes something he struggles with (to do it or not), since the daughter wants to do it. And MC doesn't feel any kind of jealousy when he stumbles on his daughter's friend having sex. He's very "meh" about it.

That pretty much breaks down all the NTR in the game. I'm starting to think the game has been abandoned, but if it's not, then I think there's a potential avoidable NTR scenario in the future involving the titled homeless person. If the MC doesn't build points with the homeless person, then it kind of insinuates that she may be interested in some other (unknown?) guy. But that's easily avoidable. Just build a good relationship with the homeless person.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
There are two NTR/NTRish scenes. One involves the MC catching his daughter having sex. Another is catching his daughter's friend having sex, and both happen during the same event.

You can prevent those scenes, but it's oddly done. In order to get the chance to sleep with the daughter, you need to catch her having sex, and stop it. And the daughter's friend has sex with her dad if you're on the "good" path. So, anyone trying to play a "harem" path, will be forced to watch the MC's daughter have sex. So, it's kind of unavoidable.

Now, the reason I say it's NTRish is the nature of the relationship. MC has no sexual feelings to his daughter until after he catches her having sex. Then it becomes something he struggles with (to do it or not), since the daughter wants to do it. And MC doesn't feel any kind of jealousy when he stumbles on his daughter's friend having sex. He's very "meh" about it.

That pretty much breaks down all the NTR in the game. I'm starting to think the game has been abandoned, but if it's not, then I think there's a potential avoidable NTR scenario in the future involving the titled homeless person. If the MC doesn't build points with the homeless person, then it kind of insinuates that she may be interested in some other (unknown?) guy. But that's easily avoidable. Just build a good relationship with the homeless person.
Thanks for the information and description.

Personally, I believe in a magical link between NTR and the "Ignore" button, if one is unavoidable, then so is the other.

But I wanted to say "Thanks" before I clicked.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Not a fan of the Sims style characters and the animations are quite jerky but overall the story is good and there is a lot of action happening. Definitely want to see more.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Not a fan of the Sims style characters and the animations are quite jerky but overall the story is good and there is a lot of action happening. Definitely want to see more.
Yea, the animation is fairly jerky. But he did get a new rig, and the models and animations improved (I think after v0.6). That's also what makes his silence disappointing. He only just upgraded and improved the quality of the game, but now it seems he's abandoned the game.

• Sad
Reactions: potspipe

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
For anyone still invested in the game, an update was just posted on Patreon yesterday. It was a preview for v0.9. So, good news. Looks like the game isn't abandoned yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: potspipe

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm surprised how you don't use pregnancy in your games even though you use the Sims as a template ¿Are you planning to add it as a feature? , also loved your first game, will this game have an Android port, you could always request it from gamecax,0011 or The66(he already did the first game port so I think he wouldn't have problem).

Reactions: thehexcomplex

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
bro how lazy are you, that you take screen shots of a modded sims game throw em in renpy and call it a game lmaoooooo
Honestly, this is what drew me to the game. I love Sims WickedWhims, and I think this is an interesting way to create scenarios without having to deal with the pain in the ass that Sims/WW can sometimes be.

Reactions: Innesda
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes