3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Random note: I passed over this game a couple times due to "trap" in the name.
Yeah some weirdos in anime apparently use the word trap in a completely stupid way that has nothing to do with being trapped. A man who looks and dresses like a woman is NOT a trap. It’s a trick, a lie, but you are still able to walk away from that situation. A trap is something you can’t escape from. Blackmail is a trap. Also, Webster’s definition for a trap is as follows
Definition of trap
(Entry 1 of 4)
1: a device for taking game or other animalsespecially : one that holds by springing shut suddenly
2a: something by which one is caught or stopped unawaresalso : a position or situation from which it is difficult or impossible to escape.

I had never heard of the stupid anime thing until just recently. It’s just dumb…but had I known about this “not real trap, trap” I would have named it different.

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
when will be the update released?
I know it has been a longer wait then it has been in the past. I am shooting for the 12th. Then here on the 19th-21st depending on when I get back from my vacation. I have had some personal things going on that has slowed me down. Plus, telling both girls stories is harder. But I promise that everyone is going to love the final scene in this update. Rayanne and Kimberly find themselves in Kimberly's trailer, in a very difficult situation. Here's some teasers to hold you over. clothes10.png Home186.png School77.png School84.png

Last edited:

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I know it has been a longer wait then it has been in the past. I am shooting for the 12th. Then here on the 19th-21st depending on when I get back from my vacation. I have had some personal things going on that has slowed me down. Plus, telling both girls stories is harder. But I promise that everyone is going to love the final scene in this update. Rayanne and Kimberly find themselves in Kimberly's trailer, in a very difficult situation. Here's some teasers to hold you over. View attachment 1956119 View attachment 1956122 View attachment 1956125 View attachment 1956126
lovely......... ;)

Reactions: SpaceBall1

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Town of the scary old grandfathers.Waiting for someone to do a game. Two young men and a city of old women

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
I don't think so.... will drop today .... even if drop for sure member Petron will get 1st and for us need to wait another week....patient :)
Last I saw on the Patreon, dev needs a bit more time as Daz was acting weird for him when trying to add William to the final scene

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Also. I’m on vacation. So unfortunately for you guys I can’t work on the final scene while on the beach. But I will hit it when I get back!

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Trailer68.png Home170.png School98.png School85.png

I am almost done with this update. I am talking just a couple days. I know you guys are going to love it. The event you have all been waiting for finally happens, and it is just beautiful. After this update is released, I will be working on Kimberly's Life. And yes your favorite old ugly bastards are going to remain with Kimberly in a story that is centered around her, and coincides with Hometown Trap, but will be reimagined and edited for Kimberly's own story.

She is still living in the trailer and is very poor. There will be 4 main male characters and the rest will be subsets of each man. Finn is the park owner and landlord and he also owns and sells real estate. He will use his power over Kimberly, and if she gets in trouble with debt, he knows what to do. Her brother's grandpa, who will be recast and his name will now be Jethro. He is the leader of the trailer park gang. Hiro...she has been working 5 days a week at the ice cream parlor on afternoon shift. He will be able to shine more as Kimberly's boss. And Finally Principal Skroob...he is the master at the controls over the teachers at the school.

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 2011482 View attachment 2011484 View attachment 2011485 View attachment 2011487

I am almost done with this update. I am talking just a couple days. I know you guys are going to love it. The event you have all been waiting for finally happens, and it is just beautiful. After this update is released, I will be working on Kimberly's Life. And yes your favorite old ugly bastards are going to remain with Kimberly in a story that is centered around her, and coincides with Hometown Trap, but will be reimagined and edited for Kimberly's own story.

She is still living in the trailer and is very poor. There will be 4 main male characters and the rest will be subsets of each man. Finn is the park owner and landlord and he also owns and sells real estate. He will use his power over Kimberly, and if she gets in trouble with debt, he knows what to do. Her brother's grandpa, who will be recast and his name will now be Jethro. He is the leader of the trailer park gang. Hiro...she has been working 5 days a week at the ice cream parlor on afternoon shift. He will be able to shine more as Kimberly's boss. And Finally Principal Skroob...he is the master at the controls over the teachers at the school.

sound great...........

Reactions: SpaceBall1
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes