Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
How to access the city screen you see in the preview pics and where to find Ginny?
Never seen them ingame.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Love this game! I got instant hard-on when the maid lifted her skirt and showed her cute little bulge in those adorable panties. MMMmmm.... Hope to see more "Bee's" (traps and femboi's), fetish, training, and kink! Love small rosebud titties! Show us what you got. Great job keep it cumming!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
For what there is so far, it's pretty good. Quite interesting. And there's even the beginnings of world building.
The only real weakness right now, I'd say, is the english. I guess this is not you native language, dev (I can relate), but some sentences are a bit rough. Nothing major though, even the weirder ones still get the point across, but you're likely gonna get people who are gonna complain about it.
And from your posts here, you seem to have yet a solid grasp on the english language.
Little bit of proof-reading will likely do the trick.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
it's pointless to enlighten the uneducated masses,they hardly pass IQ requirements. they will keep calling stuff random words without knowing the definitions of those words.
Maybe, but not even trying to explain to them is being an even bigger fool in my opinion. If 1 out of 10 people reacts with "Ho really ? I see", then it won't have been wasted time.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
it's pointless to enlighten the uneducated masses,they hardly pass IQ requirements. they will keep calling stuff random words without knowing the definitions of those words.
Never pointless to enlighten... how is someone who's new to this stuff supposed to learn whats correct if you don't tell them? The idiots who name things the wrong way despite possibly knowing better are then as much at fault as you are ignoring the poor fool who doesn't know any better.

Maybe, but not even trying to explain to them is being an even bigger fool in my opinion. If 1 out of 10 people reacts with "Ho really ? I see", then it won't have been wasted time.
Dammit, beat me to it. :p

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
is making lisa work the gloryhole a bad path. idk since red doesnt mean good lmfao
Seems like it might be, since the MC's father was using the place as a brothel, and it is quite hammered into you that he wasn't a good man. And since the MC keeps saying he doesn't want to follow his dad's footsteps, wants to give a good life to the "bees", I'd wager the idea is probably to not whore them out and instead keep all the fun for yourself.

Hock1337

Jul 18, 2018
Привет, работа просто невероятна, с зарплаты поддержу твой проект и буду надеяться что он не будет заброшен, очень мало игр с трапами, тем более таких достойных, да еще и с русским языком, удачи в разработке!

Phantom__zz

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Pretty good so far.
Only complaints I have are: Inconsistent audio volume, incorrect use of him/her/it (even for groceries), no indicator of what to do to advance the story.
Liked and bookmarked this thread.

Asking for piracy to be removed on a piracy forum? :unsure:
Thanks for the help with the translation, I really need it. I will try to fix these errors in the next version of the game.
Also in the future may be added hint system.

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes