Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
People who truly are 100% straight don't have gay thoughts when seeing a dick.
I believe avoiding futa games as straight male is a sign of sexual insecurity.
How very open-minded of you. So many straight guys avoid nearly every representation of dicks thinking "they can't enjoy it because they're not gay". Nice to see one who doesn't have his head up his own ass about it.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
To be fair, from the images alone because I have yet to actually play it, this appears to be the sort of game that makes you realize you might be into things you really didn't think you were.

10 years ago, if anyone claimed I was into traps, I would have used every badword in all of the known languages of this earth to let them know how I felt about such a claim. Eventually, all it took was one good game that just happened to include trap content to make me reconsider my stance on these things.

I don't know, sexuality is weird and complex like that. Far too many people shy away from things or kinks that their pre-conceived notions think they wouldn't be into without ever getting to try it first. It causes games like these to not have as much awareness and following as it should, given it's perceived quality.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't know, sexuality is weird and complex like that. Far too many people shy away from things or kinks that their pre-conceived notions think they wouldn't be into without ever getting to try it first. It causes games like these to not have as much awareness and following as it should, given it's perceived quality.
It's mainly multiple factors combined : people having this fake notion that other people's sexuality is an attack on their own (usually happens with men more than women, though both do), religious notions ingrained in modern society (even if the person isn't religious and their country pretends to be ruled with no religion having its fingers in it), a long-winded messed up notion of gender roles (notably "what a real man should be") and a subconscious refusal to accept that what they previously considered to be set in stone about their own sexuality might have changed over time.
Mix all that together and you get the close-minded, toxic mindset that make it so hard for the LGBTQ+ comunity to even exist...

Though, from what little lore we have with this game, it seems the dev (so far at least) decided to not fall in the trap of labeling the characters as something other than the in-game lore terminology. And I think that's really to the game's benefit. Sure some people will trash the game because they'll see it as an attack on their heterosexuality, but who cares, honestly.
Right now, Alice and Lisa aren't male, female, trans, traps or anything, they're "bees". They're their own people that aren't labeld as anything else but themselves. And writting-wise, it's honestly refreshing to see such a simple, honest thing.
I just hope the dev will keep it up in that route. Especially since the "bees" don't seem to have a very happy past/origin, that would balance out that part a bit and help not make the atmosphere too dark when it's time to learn more about them on a personal standpoint.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Great to see more sub trap content that's not you being a trap or transforming into one or any of that other nonsense. Gotta say though, the dialogue is cringe bro... Sorry, but it is (though not as much as some of the discussions above). Anyway if Phantom__zz would like some help cleaning it up or some advice on dialogue, I volunteer part of my free time to straighten it out. Unfortunately that's the only thing I can do at the moment to help.

It's rare to see this type of game specifically on the site and I wish you the best in continuing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Surprisingly okay. The art is fine; not great obviously, but fine. The dialogue, well. Clearly has issues - the jar of cola has been mentioned, there's also an obvious confusion regarding the difference between a spanking and a whipping, and so on, but, yeah, I've seen worse, and if these worst cases are fixed, it'd actually be quite okay.

I thought the fucked up setting regarding human trafficking and such would bug me a bit more but I guess not. Still would prefer that not to be there, but okay.

Gameplay-wise I feel some convenience features going forward are necessary; it shouldn't be necessary every single day to tell somebody to work at the same thing. Presumably you'll get more characters as things go on and then it'd just become really annoying.
I'd also be wary of making it too much of a "write -> write -> write -> sleep -> write -> write -> write -> sleep -> finally a scene -> write -> write -> sleep" ... etc slog.

Either way, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Gabaw and jsmith27x

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Surprisingly okay. The art is fine; not great obviously, but fine. The dialogue, well. Clearly has issues - the jar of cola has been mentioned, there's also an obvious confusion regarding the difference between a spanking and a whipping, and so on, but, yeah, I've seen worse, and if these worst cases are fixed, it'd actually be quite okay.
I think the creator is, possibly, not a native english speaker. Most of the phrasing is easy to understand even with words not being always used properly, and it usually shows with people who's native langage isn't english. Though, I can't be sure.

I thought the fucked up setting regarding human trafficking and such would bug me a bit more but I guess not. Still would prefer that not to be there, but okay.
Yeah, but I guess it's a way to incentivise the player to try and make the best choices possible for the bees. As in, show that their past is dark to encourage you to be nice to them instead of exploiting them.

Gameplay-wise I feel some convenience features going forward are necessary; it shouldn't be necessary every single day to tell somebody to work at the same thing. Presumably you'll get more characters as things go on and then it'd just become really annoying.
I'd also be wary of making it too much of a "write -> write -> write -> sleep -> write -> write -> write -> sleep -> finally a scene -> write -> write -> sleep" ... etc slog.
I second that, actually. The amount of early grinding is a bit jarring, and having to remember each day to tell Alice to work at the café is a bit annoying and can easily slip out of your mind when you have to spend a week writing articles non-stop...

Oct 19, 2020
Totally loved it. I normally stay away from the 2D games and go straight for 3D with animations but i loved it. Would love to see some short animations in it in the future. Can't wait for the next version.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Let's face it, there are a large quantity of games around here that involve owning slaves. I agree though, that I would prefer if they were more targeted as business ownership/employee management than slave training.

The ones I enjoy are the ones which are most permissive in allowing the player to be kind, treat the "slaves" with respect and care for their well being. I hate the ones that basically force the player to impose punishments, and anything else that makes it too blatantly slave ownership, as in owning people as objects of property. For that matter, I'm kinder to my actual physical property than some of these games are to the human or anthropomorphic characters.

I also like when a game allows you to release the slave from slavery. One I played recently allows you to change the status to basically voluntary employee, so I like that in a "slave" game. I even lose immersion with the use of terms like "master." I hate that. I like when I'm allowed to change the way of being addressed to something informal, or even "sir/ma'am" is preferable to "master." I really hate that.

FFS, No! I am not going to punish you, unless the game offers me no choice in the matter and then I'll simply have a reason to dislike the game. Sigh.

I would really like if the story was one where the Bees weren't bought at auction, but found in order to help them and give them a place and bring them together as a community where they can be with one another and know that they aren't some freaks without any real place in the world. That would be a nice story.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I also like when a game allows you to release the slave from slavery. One I played recently allows you to change the status to basically voluntary employee, so I like that in a "slave" game. I even lose immersion with the use of terms like "master." I hate that. I like when I'm allowed to change the way of being addressed to something informal, or even "sir/ma'am" is preferable to "master." I really hate that.
Tbh there's cases where being called "master" isn't related to slavery. Sucha has servants, maids and the likes, for which it's simply the title used to refer to the master of the household. So your reaction to the word seems a bit excessive (unless you meant specifically within slavery settings, then my bad, pretend I didn't say anything).

I would really like if the story was one where the Bees weren't bought at auction, but found in order to help them and give them a place and bring them together as a community where they can be with one another and know that they aren't some freaks without any real place in the world. That would be a nice story.
Well the thing is, from what the protag seems to be shaping up to be, it's not that bad when you think about it. Yes, the protag uses the slavery system to get his bees...
... but at the same time he's not using the system to use the system.
What I mean is that he clearly says he doesn't like the way his old man handled things, and wants to do good for the bees. So unless you decide to go the abusive route (since I suppose putting Lisa back into being a sex worker is likely gonna be a "bad owner route" of sorts), you're actually taking slaves out of the system to get them a better life than what they would have gotten if you just ignored the auction to "no promote the system".
A bad action for a good deed, basically. History has seen some of those, even when it came to slavery. If you can't destroy or even fight the system, take ressources away until it collapses.

Reactions: kiawbs

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The traps are hot, the gameplay dull... I'll give it another whirl later... so I kinda wish I had more control over how the MC is and that he'd not be so weaksauce and way more into it.

Reactions: Werner von Hass

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
I like it so far, the only criticism that I currently have besides the typos and inconsistent pronounce usage. is that I got stuck for a long time after I started the room renovation because I did not want to select the glory hole option. As it turns out it was a choice but putting it in the "work" tab is very misleading. It would be better for it to be moved in the "dialogue" menu instead and be renamed appropriately. like "About working at the gloryhole" or something like that.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
The art can be polished, but overall the character design is great. Alice reminds me of the only slav (Polish, tho) femboy that I ever met.

If this game will manage how to avoid the write write write sleep cycles, it will be a milestone for the femboy/trans genre.

Reactions: LostTrackGames

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Tbh there's cases where being called "master" isn't related to slavery. Sucha has servants, maids and the likes, for which it's simply the title used to refer to the master of the household. So your reaction to the word seems a bit excessive (unless you meant specifically within slavery settings, then my bad, pretend I didn't say anything).
I'll happily admit to being excessive then.

Dwrk

Nov 11, 2021
bro, interesting game, he managed to arrest me, the story seems to be very interesting, according to what has been shown so far, I can't wait to see the next bees (BR)

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes