Foreal

Sep 4, 2017
The game looks to have a good start. I'm looking forward to additional content as it become available.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well no, but it is to be expected here.
And I believe the main incentive to subscribe is getting game updates 5 days earlier, rather than the small previews the Patreon codes give.
Come on, dude, you know deep down people don't care. They want shit to be free, to come out every other day, for each update to have hours of content and for the dev to catter to their tastes wether it fits the game or not.
At least most of the people do. I think people who support games financially in an effort to see it flourish are by far a minority, sadly...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You could have fooled me with that comment to self about the creamy coffees you get from Alice :LOL:

Good start, but this is crying for journal to show where progress with the chars can happen.

To be honest, I didn't even think about it. It doesn't quite fit into the concept of my game.

Reactions: smw11201

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I love it I can't wait for more. I only wish there was some sexy moaning with the sex but other than that More plz. ;)

Dec 8, 2020
To be honest, I didn't even think about it. It doesn't quite fit into the concept of my game.
Fair nuff my man. It is ur game, don't wanna come across as whiny, sure you'll see enough of those folks in here already :p I could totally envision a more rebelious and hung trap that works in the brothel as a top though :p
Best of luck!

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and parakep

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Already enjoying this game, and looking forward to updates! I've been longing for a game where you have a harem of girls to assfuck, and the fact that these are traps/sissies/femboys/whatever is fine with me :D

F0ssi

Dec 19, 2020
wow! Its all i ever wanted. Okay, besides the Artstyle, but its great. Traps, Maids, Submission.

im eager for more content and hope for more shemales and Sissification.

Reactions: Gabaw and jsmith27x

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Quite the opposite, in fact. I'm referring to the repeated, and apparently (?) unironic, uses of words like "trap", "sissy", and the like. The posts in which they appear make me want to smash my head on a concrete wall until I either forget about them or reduce my IQ to the point where I can accept them. They are therefore hazardous to my, and possibly others', neurological well-being.
I didn't see this post before I made mine, but I think it's worth pointing out that 'trap' and 'sissification' are both tags on this website, so I don't think it will be easy to avoid those terms.

I'm not sure what term you would prefer - the characters aren't futanari and they're not going through any kind of transition so I don't think futa or trans would apply. From the little we know of the plot, "bees" are basically created to be sexually subservient feminine males. I guess we could call them crossdressers? But 'trap' already means a convincingly feminine crossdresser. I guess some people prefer to say 'femboy' but I'm not sure that's any different from trap or sissy.

I thought I might as well ask, since there's not much else to say about the game right now. Except, of course: Great stuff Phantom_zz! Very interested to see where this goes! :)

Reactions: Gabaw and jsmith27x

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not sure what term you would prefer - the characters aren't futanari and they're not going through any kind of transition so I don't think futa or trans would apply. From the little we know of the plot, "bees" are basically created to be sexually subservient feminine males. I guess we could call them crossdressers? But 'trap' already means a convincingly feminine crossdresser. I guess some people prefer to say 'femboy' but I'm not sure that's any different from trap or sissy.
Well, that's a way more complex discussion than anything people on this site will be able to put up with without trashing it, from my personnal experience. But basically, what's in their pants doesn't matter much so long as they, themselves, identify as "she/her".
Their not futas since they aren't herms (lack of biologically female genitalia), but they aren't typical males either. They're closer to the "usual" image of a trap, but not that close from the image of trans (since it would usually imply budding breasts and/or a potential continued transition towards another gender).
So you're not off by being confused. The best guess is probably to either see what the dev has to say, or wait until enough of the game wolrd's lore is revealed about their origine.

As a 100% straight male I find the implication that the characters in this game are anything but females with a feminine dick very offensive.
It also is clearly wrong since this thread does not have a [gay] tag.
I don't at all mean that as anything agressive or sarcastic, merely a question out of curiousity, but...
... if you identify yourself as a 100% straight male, why are you on this thread since the game is way out of typical 100% straight males confort zone ?

Reactions: jsmith27x
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes