Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Could someone explain, or point to a tutorial on how to insert screenshot-ed images into an item in Neo 2, like to replace a blank polaroid image item, or a smartphone screen.

For example in this image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can I insert a screenshot to replace all the colored squares?
I've seen this done in many scenes, but can't figure it out by deconstruction :(

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Could someone explain, or point to a tutorial on how to insert screenshot-ed images into an item in Neo 2, like to replace a blank polaroid image item, or a smartphone screen.

For example in this image:
how can I insert a screenshot to replace all the colored squares?
I've seen this done in many scenes, but can't figure it out by deconstruction :(
There is an item that display external image as a plane.
But I forgot then name of it since Im not really using it.
Back than I found it after tracing a certain from DirtyDarkling.
He used it on 2 ways.

1. Look for the camera that views the girl.
There is should be a plane that positioned just right to make it looks like a surveillance camera frame.
In his scene, that plane is very small bcs it's placed right in front of the camera.

2. Look for the girl's portrait at the wall.
It's should be consisted of a picture frame and a plane that refer to an external image.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ectospasm

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
Hey I have problem, after some updates or something I lost in uncensor selector in HS 2 game hooh di*ks for example: "
BP FULL HOOH DI*K wihm ccondom" " BP full hooh dick".
I would be very grateful if someone would share this!

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
There is an item that display external image as a plane.
But I forgot then name of it since Im not really using it.
Back than I found it after tracing a certain from DirtyDarkling.
He used it on 2 ways.

1. Look for the camera that views the girl.
There is should be a plane that positioned just right to make it looks like a surveillance camera frame.
In his scene, that plane is very small bcs it's placed right in front of the camera.

2. Look for the girl's portrait at the wall.
It's should be consisted of a picture frame and a plane that refer to an external image.
Gifplane?:unsure: You can find it in [optional] mods folder.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hey I have problem, after some updates or something I lost in uncensor selector in HS 2 game hooh di*ks for example: "
BP FULL HOOH DI*K wihm ccondom" " BP full hooh dick".
I would be very grateful if someone would share this!
Faced the same problem. It's good that at least there were backups

Reactions: ethanoll123
Nov 7, 2017
Have anyone had this problem? Since I updated to R11 I got this error when I tried to click on and check the Activate Console (Studio) box. Is there a way to fix it?

Capture.PNG

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm pretty happy with myself that I decided to wait for once before updating my game. And let others take the hit..:p
Sorry DarkLordNova I suspect that you just have to "bite the bullet" so to speak and do a re-install, it fixes most issues like this that will take ages otherwise to track down.:(
Don't forget to backup your things first though.

hey, wait a moment. Try to just get the latest bepinex first and see what it does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
I'm pretty happy with myself that I decided to wait for once before updating my game. And let others take the hit..:p
Sorry DarkLordNova I suspect that you just have to "bite the bullet" so to speak and do a re-install, it fixes most issues like this that will take ages otherwise to track down.:(
Don't forget to backup your things first though.

hey, wait a moment. Try to just get the latest bepinex first and see what it does.

Just great that's what I needed. First the slow download speed for updating the mods and now this. Lol. I updated it with the R10 to R11 updater.exe. Now I will have to download the whole repack with R11 instead of just the update just to fix it. Oh well but I'm not gonna complain and like you said I can backup and I think need a fresh reinstallment anyways. Lol :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

Oh I will try that first to see it fixes it before doing a reinstallment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Just great that's what I needed. First the slow download speed for updating the mods and now this. Lol. I updated it with the R10 to R11 updater.exe. Now I will have to download the whole repack with R11 instead of just the update just to fix it. Oh well but I'm not gonna complain and like you said I can backup and I think need a fresh reinstallment anyways. Lol :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

Sorry you are having issues. Since R10 I've done a clean install each time and it seems to be a lot smoother way of doing things. You need more storage space though.
Hope you get it sorted.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Puceaumaiszehef

Oct 23, 2021
I downloaded all the files from the Drive, ( ), but i can't extract them with 7-zip... Someone know how can i do that ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If your target is dynamic bone e.g. boobs, butt and hair, you can just pair a dynamic bone collider with part of body that collides.
And dont forget to tinker the collider size.

Try doing it on upper arm and make the chara arm squeeze the boobs.
It should work like .
I'm sorry for being an idiot but I'm now coming back after watching two tutorials and tinkering for like 2 hours and I just have no idea what you mean by pairing XD I'm assuming you don't mean workspace parenting or using the Animation controller because those do nothing, and there's no option to pair anything together in HSPE2 as far as I can tell in any of the tabs in this interface
so like...what am I looking for?
EDIT: I think I may need to fk animate anyway after all because I see no colliders for fingers unfortunately...so yea

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Hmmmm............not sure a full download will help.
I always making (and recommending) a clean new install since R5, so I did for R11 too (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9320247) - and I have the same error message.
Didn´t recognize yet cuz I´m never using consoles :p

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Have anyone had this problem? Since I updated to R11 I got this error when I tried to click on and check the Activate Console (Studio) box. Is there a way to fix it?

View attachment 2161464
Just disregard, that button is there by mistake and doesn't do anything for HS2, it should only show up in RoomGirl. The next release will have that removed.

EDIT: Or, y'know, read the post above me which answered it better than I did :LOL:

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
Anyone have a direct download link that can use IDM to HS2 R11? Because for god sake, the google drive files ALWAYS get ''corrupted'' no matter how many times i download then, even if i rename everything correctly still can't extract the first one and everything else is useless. Then i tried qbittorrent download...My internet download speed normally is 10mb but i can't get a fuckin 1mb on qbittorrent even with all the trackers and config. It took all day to reach almost 50% and i just deleted because not worth wait that much with pc on. Btw, i can download it all in like 1h on Google Drive, so if someone knows how the hell i can not keeping getting those files corrupted or solve them i would pretty much appreciate it.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Anyone have a direct download link that can use IDM to HS2 R11? Because for god sake, the google drive files ALWAYS get ''corrupted'' no matter how many times i download then, even if i rename everything correctly still can't extract the first one and everything else is useless. Then i tried qbittorrent download...My internet download speed normally is 10mb but i can't get a fuckin 1mb on qbittorrent even with all the trackers and config. It took all day to reach almost 50% and i just deleted because not worth wait that much with pc on. Btw, i can download it all in like 1h on Google Drive, so if someone knows how the hell i can not keeping getting those files corrupted or solve them i would pretty much appreciate it.
1668227417699.png

Yes, I basically have this image on speeddial at this point >.<
I really recommend using torrent instead though, much less hassle.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes