Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Try just d:/HS2/ or similar, preferably avoiding c drive. See if as short a folder name as possible has any affect.
I see posts about the location of the file a lot around here. It really doesn't seem to be a problem unless it's needlessly deep in the path. I just moved mine from the c drive but for months it was there and it wasn't an issue. Maybe its different if the account isn't an admin.

Mine is just normally nested, actually one deeper than the other games and I haven't had any issues. Unless I'm using too many 4k options on a character but that's unrelated. Most of the stutter for me was caused by that awful motion blur that likes to take effect every time you move something. With that off it all but disappeared.

E:\#Creation#\Honey Select 2 DX BR 11

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply; sounded pretty reasonable. Alas, didn't work (I also ran the registry fix, just in case.)

Sigh.
You´re not the first one with troubles after running registry fixer.
In my personal experience the game works better standalone without registry.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Could anyone tell me What the difference between Steam version, BetterRepack and Sideloader modpack is?
TurboJoe answers this question probably 3-4 times a week. If you search for his name you will find his standard answer.

His last response that I could find was to 2 other posts that describe the differences in more detail
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9512111 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Last edited:
  • Haha

dkfmgpsxlsk

Feb 18, 2023

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there any way to cap fps? the game runs fine but i can hear my pc screaming when i try anything but the character creation, i have turned down the graphics already but really need to know if there's a way to cap the fps or lower the cap if there already is one.

BBFOG

Apr 3, 2022
is there any way to cap fps? the game runs fine but i can hear my pc screaming when i try anything but the character creation, i have turned down the graphics already but really need to know if there's a way to cap the fps or lower the cap if there already is one.
I have an nVidia graphics card and an older 60FPS monitor, so I use nVidia's Control Panel to globally cap frame rates to 60 for all titles. You'll extend the life of your video card and lower your power and air conditioning bill too.

hckmpl

Mar 18, 2023
Hi all,

I'm able to boot up the game in VR and select characters, but the start button is greyed out and says "starting" instead of being blue and saying start (what I've seen in pictures of how it should look.) So I'm ultimately unable to start any scenes in VR. I tried removing all custom cards and that didn't help/fix anything. I also tried selecting different locations and that didn't work, either. I further tried selecting just one female/male character or instead doing two of each and again no luck. Has anyone run into this issue or any ideas how I could troubleshoot further?

Much appreciated!

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where are the genitals? I downlaoded the All in One from Mega and my characters do not have any genitals. I searched and didn't see anyone else asking this same question or receiving an answer for it. Do I need a specific plugin/mod to enable genitals? I'd rather not download 90+ GB of mods just to see my character's junk.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where are the genitals? I downlaoded the All in One from Mega and my characters do not have any genitals. I searched and didn't see anyone else asking this same question or receiving an answer for it. Do I need a specific plugin/mod to enable genitals? I'd rather not download 90+ GB of mods just to see my character's junk.
Hi!
Speaking of chara maker, the Genitals can be turn ON and OFF, also can choose from a variety of shapes and types.
In Studio, it can be also disabled, OR you can hide it and attach some of the Hooh types (Hooh is a zipmod and plugin) included in the game.
If you are talking about main game, as far as My knowledgement, it comes automatically, no setup is required.
Would you mind to upload a sample file or a snap capture of your question?

There are no dumb questions, there are dumbs that no question.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys I need help too...

So I'm animating something and I have two "items" (creatures) of the same model, but they're supposed to be different actors (different sizes, basicaly, and they play in the same scene)

When I made the scene, I first added one of them, animated it fully, then made a copy of him and modified it to become the second character.

Today I animated the second one fully, in one single go, and everything worked perfectly until I reloaded the scene right now and both of their animations are tied to the original creature while the other one has no animation.......

I know I can edit the exported animation JSON file so that it targets a different Clip Manager ID, but how can I change the id of an actor in game without re-adding the actor in the workspace? I really don't want to have to redo its pose, sizes, constraints and other things as I've spent the better part of a 1-2 hours doing just that besides its animation which took the rest of the day to get right...

Do I really have to edit the mess that is the scene file itself??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
Especially in illusion games. I swear that these issues are sometimes so exotic they'd be from the fucking Caribbean if they were animals.

On that note, I have no idea why you're missing your balls bro, try checking the settings (F1 to quicky open them) for any censorship stuff ig
Here is a screen cap. Same with the male characters. I just downloaded the game from the front page and didn't make any changes. I have looked through the settings and don't see anything that would affect this. No censorship section or options or anything like that. No options for mods or plugins either, and I am unclear if the "all in one" download is supposed to include any or not.

I don't appear to have "studio" either. Just the initial settings and honeyselect 2 exe

HoneySelect2_ZAYj3k566p.jpg

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here is a screen cap. Same with the male characters. I just downloaded the game from the front page and didn't make any changes. I have looked through the settings and don't see anything that would affect this. No censorship section or options or anything like that. No options for mods or plugins either, and I am unclear if the "all in one" download is supposed to include any or not.

I don't appear to have "studio" either. Just the initial settings and honeyselect 2 exe

View attachment 2478260
assuming you mean this?
1679180682018.png
I think that version is just...censored by default or something
You may be able to enable genitals somehow but I don't know how myself
1679180757567.png
the one surrounded in red is the version I got. Comes uncensored, with penetration collisions out of the box and with a whole studio.
I don't recommend the sideloader modpack in any way btw. Just look through the sideloader modpack website for individual mods you may like instead. No point in wasting 90GB when you could only want under 5GB of all that

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes