Balthier

Oct 21, 2019
The game location is looking good.
So it maybe your downloaded file is corrupted (which rarely happens at torrent download).

Sounds no good but I have no other idea that you download only the BetterRepack again and try a new install.
I downloaded the 10 version and it keep telling me of some corrumpted file in the Torrent pack. I cleaned the pc with a cleaner but actually i can open the game but i can't see the playable menù. Is there any way i could avoid those errors? i can't download 1000 mods if there is a torrent to download all. I use Utorrent web with Opera to download,maybe thats the problem? Connection never lost and i already have Koikatsu,so i dont know why the hell my pc refuse this game. I have many space left too. How im the only one with this problem? what could be wrong?

I tried even after redownloading Honey Select 11 and that is the result Immagine 2023-01-09 034053.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the 10 version and it keep telling me of some corrumpted file in the Torrent pack. I cleaned the pc with a cleaner but actually i can open the game but i can't see the playable menù. Is there any way i could avoid those errors? i can't download 1000 mods if there is a torrent to download all. I use Utorrent web with Opera to download,maybe thats the problem? Connection never lost and i already have Koikatsu,so i dont know why the hell my pc refuse this game. I have many space left too. How im the only one with this problem? what could be wrong?

I tried even after redownloading Honey Select 11 and that is the result View attachment 2296399
As I sayed it´s very unusual that a torrent download wents corrupted.
But if it´s so you can´t "repair" this download with any mod, the only solution is to try a new download.
The torrent client and your browser doesn´t matter.
Anyway I´m also using uTorrent (and Firefox) and never had a fail since BetterRepack R4.

The torrent file for recent BR R11 you can get directly here
Before starting torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio, this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
As I sayed it´s very unusual that a torrent download wents corrupted.
But if it´s so you can´t "repair" this download with any mod, the only solution is to try a new download.
The torrent client and your browser doesn´t matter.
Anyway I´m also using uTorrent (and Firefox) and never had a fail since BetterRepack R4.

The torrent file for recent BR R11 you can get directly here
Before starting torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio, this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
maybe he has some file in the system that is corrupting the downloaded files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
guys can I use BetterRepack patches on HS2 DX ?
I´m not sure what you mean with BR "patches" :unsure:
The BetterRepack is the base game together with a big modpack, that ScrewThisNoise assembles for several Illusion Games.
Here on the left side you have to choose for which game you want this and then get the links to download.

Or have you meant the SB3 Patch for the Steam version? You find this also on the site above, but it´s only for the Steam base game and not for the BetterRepack.

Read also here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Is there any chance that someone here is acquainted with the Moderators or Editors of either the Kenzato site or the Bepis site? If you are, would it be possible to ask them for a coordinates only category for HS2? It is rather difficult to search only for coordinates at either one of those sites. The Discord is the only place that I am aware of that has a coordinates only thread.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Is there any chance that someone here is acquainted with the Moderators or Editors of either the Kenzato site or the Bepis site? If you are, would it be possible to ask them for a coordinates only category for HS2? It is rather difficult to search only for coordinates at either one of those sites. The Discord is the only place that I am aware of that has a coordinates only thread.
HI!

Yeah I feel you!, There is no such category in those sites, when I am looking for some coor's, I use to review the cards in it, dw these that I found usefull, open in chara editor, save the coordinate set, then discard the card. a pain in the ass.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Agree it would be useful.
For information Yuki Portal has a separate coordinate section

I also tend to go with similar approach to KAsejin of downloading chara cards for outfits. But I forget to delete the chara card after :rolleyes:

nuslu

Jan 7, 2023
Gameplay question: anyone have any idea why the stats (and feelings probably) for modded girls aren't affected after going through events (exploring the building instead of meeting up)? It seems like it goes up for the girls that were included with the game, but not modded ones.

Playing the latest BetterRepack ver.

Reactions: bigcover22

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It´s a longer time since Kenzato seems to be left alone - so forget this.
Bepis I don´t know.
There is another site for coordinates

On the other hand I do the same as Kaseijin - collecting character cards with interesting clothing and "save the costume card".

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Gameplay question: anyone have any idea why the stats (and feelings probably) for modded girls aren't affected after going through events (exploring the building instead of meeting up)? It seems like it goes up for the girls that were included with the game, but not modded ones.

Playing the latest BetterRepack ver.
I remember that someone had the same question but forgot, if there where a solution.
Anyway I myself didn´t recognize this behaviour yet all my girls are developing their stats as it should.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Agree it would be useful.
For information Yuki Portal has a separate coordinate section

I also tend to go with similar approach to KAsejin of downloading chara cards for outfits. But I forget to delete the chara card after :rolleyes:
I Only keept the card if is special, I mean, if she/he meets my quality standards. As I said before, more than 3k cards I have. xD

Reactions: Velcrofly

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
It´s a longer time since Kenzato seems to be left alone - so forget this.
Bepis I don´t know.
There is another site for coordinates

On the other hand I do the same as Kaseijin - collecting character cards with interesting clothing and "save the costume card".
Sometimes I only get the clothe Underlay/Overlay cuz the coor is mostly common. Also I have it sorted by: Beach, Casual, Cosplay, shopping, Work (office, police, military) School, etc. ;)

Katarn1615

Dec 30, 2022
I downloaded the 15 all-in-one files but I can't seem to extract anything other then the first file. I'm using 7-zip. I just keep getting data errors when I try and the extraction stops near the end.

Edit: Nvm I'm just dumb

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the 15 all-in-one files but I can't seem to extract anything other then the first file. I'm using 7-zip. I just keep getting data errors when I try and the extraction stops near the end.

Edit: Nvm I'm just dumb
First: 15 splitted files is not the recent BetterRepack version, R11 is 16 files.
Next: you have all 15 files in one folder and started extraction with the .001 file?
Are the files correctly named from .001 to .015?
SplittedListMegaR11.jpg

Sometimes files have not correct numbers, read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247 and the links.

Otherwise it´s usual that splitted files got corrupted while downloading, you have to redownload these files.

A much safer way is torrent download (needs more time but fails very barely and is easier to install).
Torrent file directly from here
And remember: the Sideloader Modpack Studio (~115GB) you only need for StudioNEO, not for the game.

Heslau

Jun 14, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug. But I can't do basically anything. The game will load. But most of the items I can click on just make a sound and nothing happens.

I can call Fur but the option to ask for sex does nothing.
Any solution?
I've had the same problem and seen that there are at least five people who did. But haven't found a solution. :(

Can get in the game, but most of the clickable buttong just appear "pressed" upon click and then do nothing.

If anyone find a solution,help please ? :/

EDIT : I had missed the line in the FAQ. I tried using winrar, then zip. No file was missing. I also tried to copy paste the files of
lifemare but it did not save my ass either in this case.

Also, Logs :
[Info : Graphics] HS Scene Loaded: NightPool Game: Unknown CAM FOV: 40
[Info : Graphics] Loaded Default: TITLE
[Info : Graphics] Checking Apply Presets True Main Camera (UnityEngine.Camera) Home False
[Info : Graphics] HS Scene Loaded: Home Game: MainGame CAM FOV: 23
[Info : Graphics] Setting SSS layer from Nothing to Chara
[Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle 'Memory' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not load an in-memory asset bundle (Unnamed) likely due to conflicting CAB-string. Retrying with randomized CAB-string.
[Info : Graphics] Adding VAO to Main Camera
[Info : Graphics] Loaded Default: MAIN_GAME
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.TypeByName: Could not find type named HeelConfig
[Info : Graphics] Checking Apply Presets True Main Camera (UnityEngine.Camera) MyRoom False
[Info : Graphics] HS Scene Loaded: MyRoom Game: MainGame CAM FOV: 23
[Info : Graphics] Adding SSS Component to Camera: Mirror Refl Camera id355646 for -13058 GO: Mirror Refl Camera id355646 for -13058
[Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle 'Memory' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not load an in-memory asset bundle (Unnamed) likely due to conflicting CAB-string. Retrying with randomized CAB-string.
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Manager.Scene.Add (Manager.Scene+IOverlap overlap) (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
ConfirmDialog.Load () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
HS2.LeaveTheRoomUI+<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<Start>b__15 (System.Boolean _isOn) (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
UniRx.Observer+Subscribe`1[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Operators.SkipObservable`1+Skip[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Operators.CreateObservable`2+Create[T,TState].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Operators.FromEventObservable`2+FromEvent[TDelegate,TEventArgs].OnNext (TEventArgs args) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[T1].Invoke (T1 args0) (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1[T0].Invoke (T0 arg0) (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.Set (System.Boolean value, System.Boolean sendCallback) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.Set (System.Boolean value) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.set_isOn (System.Boolean value) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.InternalToggle () (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've had the same problem and seen that there are at least five people who did. But haven't found a solution. :(

Can get in the game, but most of the clickable buttong just appear "pressed" upon click and then do nothing.

If anyone find a solution,help please ? :/

EDIT : I had missed the line in the FAQ. I tried using winrar, then zip. No file was missing. I also tried to copy paste the files of
lifemare but it did not save my ass either in this case.

Also, Logs :
[Info : Graphics] HS Scene Loaded: NightPool Game: Unknown CAM FOV: 40
[Info : Graphics] Loaded Default: TITLE
[Info : Graphics] Checking Apply Presets True Main Camera (UnityEngine.Camera) Home False
[Info : Graphics] HS Scene Loaded: Home Game: MainGame CAM FOV: 23
[Info : Graphics] Adding VAO to Main Camera
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.TypeByName: Could not find type named HeelConfig
[Info : Graphics] Checking Apply Presets True Main Camera (UnityEngine.Camera) MyRoom False
[Info : Graphics] HS Scene Loaded: MyRoom Game: MainGame CAM FOV: 23
[Info : Graphics] Adding SSS Component to Camera: Mirror Refl Camera id355646 for -13058 GO: Mirror Refl Camera id355646 for -13058
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Manager.Scene.Add (Manager.Scene+IOverlap overlap) (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
ConfirmDialog.Load () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
HS2.LeaveTheRoomUI+<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<Start>b__15 (System.Boolean _isOn) (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
UniRx.Observer+Subscribe`1[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Operators.SkipObservable`1+Skip[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Operators.CreateObservable`2+Create[T,TState].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Operators.FromEventObservable`2+FromEvent[TDelegate,TEventArgs].OnNext (TEventArgs args) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[T1].Invoke (T1 args0) (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1[T0].Invoke (T0 arg0) (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.Set (System.Boolean value, System.Boolean sendCallback) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.Set (System.Boolean value) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.set_isOn (System.Boolean value) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.InternalToggle () (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Toggle.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
Indeed you´re not alone, your UI is not loading correctly.
Unfortunately I´m no operator to be able to find anything in your log file :cry:
At first read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9785913

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes