HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello guys,
I'm discovering for me"new" things about this game, and I found this:

I really wanted to try it but it doesn't work for me. Do you guys tried it? How to use it correctly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if I were to guess, the FK nodes you see are probably proprietary nodes for the uncensor, not the actual FK nodes of the feet which the clothes and nails are tied to.
If I were to guess, they probably add bones to the character? If so, you probably need to find the corresponding ACTUAL bones in HS2PE and rotate those identicaly so that the stuff matches up.

Reactions: ethanoll123

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
found the problem lol, yea it's the bonesframework
now my only problem is the outfit won't load and the eyes lol
is it got anything to do with me manually created the mods folder?
i use the steam version. single link, no problem whatsoever when installing yesterday
and only 3 character mods
If you only have the Steam base game you´re missing all the mods Card Creators are using for their work. Most cards are created with the BetterRepack.
For Steam u need the SB Patch from ScrewThisNoise https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8285851 (now we have SB3).
Open and choose Steam Patch HS2 on the left side, then you find links for download.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
can someone explain to me the three different downloads? Very confused
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Easiest way to download is torrent link. Tooks more time to download (12 hours or more - you can leave it alone and run it over night), but the single .7z file is the safest way to extract (install). Errors happen very rare.

The other side is splitted packs (MEGA, Google....), more danger to have corrupted download.
How to handle look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
if I were to guess, the FK nodes you see are probably proprietary nodes for the uncensor, not the actual FK nodes of the feet which the clothes and nails are tied to.
If I were to guess, they probably add bones to the character? If so, you probably need to find the corresponding ACTUAL bones in HS2PE and rotate those identicaly so that the stuff matches up.
Yes, thanks, looks like it works like this, I also connected in nodes- toes with pantyhose and I don't have to match both BUT!
Poly pantyhose (only there "bones" are added) looks bad on chara, you guys also have that kind of look of this pantyhose?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, thanks, looks like it works like this, I also connected in nodes- toes with pantyhose and I don't have to match both BUT!
Poly pantyhose (only there "bones" are added) looks bad on chara, you guys also have that kind of look of this pantyhose?
common problem with high poly / just different uncensors, I have it too with specific outfits...though not THAT badly
It also looks like that exact type of pantyhose doesn't have a mods tab where you can sometimes modify the colliders so you're kind of out of luck unless someone else helps you.
You can try adjusting the bones in bonemod (see lower right tickbox in your screenshot) but you'd have to find and modify the bones around that area without altering the way your character looks and I've no experience with that shit XD

Reactions: Sepheyer
Jun 26, 2022
Does anyone know where to get sources of McHarny's HDSaveCard plugin?
I'd like to have it in AI Girl game but this plugin is not working in AI and I can't seem to find it's AI version nor it's source anywhere so I could try to make it AI compatible.

NylonBandit

Jul 24, 2020
I just upgraded to a newer repack version and now I have a weird graphical glitch on pantyhose?

Anyone know where is the settings file saved for the graphics mode? I still have my original installation and want to try just copying it over.

1675010834374.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After Activating DHH. I cant seem to change sex positions anymore. Any idea how to fix this?
I´ve never used DHH, so I haven´t experience with issues about.
Have you tried going back to GraphicsMod - it´s running again?
If not I only can recommend a new install - solving most problems in the game engine.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Apologies for the silly question, but I wasn't having much in the way of luck with the search engine. How does one find the name or location of a particular mod's items within the character creator?

To clarify, this isn't about navigating the UI so much as discovering what and where a mod is placing it's particular payload. Especially if they are in moon runes. There's a vertible sea of mods, thus I'm curious to explore them, but not being able to search for whatever or wherever they are by name is terribly obnoxious.

(Again, I *can* search, I'm just unclear how to find the particular names for the items, accessory, or clothing within the mod to search *for*.)

Many thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Apologies for the silly question, but I wasn't having much in the way of luck with the search engine. How does one find the name or location of a particular mod's items within the character creator?

To clarify, this isn't about navigating the UI so much as discovering what and where a mod is placing it's particular payload. Especially if they are in moon runes. There's a vertible sea of mods, thus I'm curious to explore them, but not being able to search for whatever or wherever they are by name is terribly obnoxious.

(Again, I *can* search, I'm just unclear how to find the particular names for the items, accessory, or clothing within the mod to search *for*.)

Many thanks.
Not sure if there's a proper way for this to be honest...Though usually, I noticed that mods make their own folders inside the item menu, and I think that's really your best bet. Yout have to find the folder first then take note of how the creator named their shit.
WAIT
Actually, there is a better way! you can search the name of the actual mod instead of the item name...like so!
1675255920030.png
Thank god I remembered

Lucadio

Oct 21, 2021
hello guys, sometime ago i found a really good article about lightning a scene, i think it was on github, the article showed a scene on somekind of temple, explaining how to set up lights. Does anyone have this article or remembers the name of it? Thanks.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
How can i make a handjob animation in studio? Basically I want the penis to attach to female hands
Use Node Constraints and gimricks. Also use an Sphere (general shape)
Piston Gimrick parent, sphere item as child object. This in folders structure
Sphere object as Parent, Female hand node as child in Node constraits
Sphere object as parent, Dick node as child in Node constarits.
That way you can control stroke and speed standalone, also can adjust position moving piston freely.
This is only one method, there are other, for example, Clip cpntroller.
I usually at home on weekends, for now I am away my potato machine, but if ya had the patient, I will make a short tutorial for you.

Reactions: turbojoe

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How can i make a handjob animation in studio? Basically I want the penis to attach to female hands
I'd use hooh's scripted dicks. Follow his instructions but instead of using body bones, use the hand bones, or some custom objects that you've parented to some part of the hand.
Animate the finger FK's using Clip Manager if you want the best result. Honestly I'd just go with that without using any helping tools like scripted dicks and just do every frame myself for all the nodes but I'm assuming you don't want to do that.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes