turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a effective way to delete not mods that i dont use? just find the mods in game that dont use and shut the game off then delete the zipmod then turn the game on and continue to find the mods you dont use take a horrific large amount of time
Not sure why u want delete mods?
ScrewThisNoise collected all these community mods to be used by character creators - what will u do if loading a card that using a mod you´ve deleted?
Btw each Sideloader mod you´ve deleted will come back when running "update" - therefore deleting sideloader mods is senseless.

Reactions: azrazr

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
Not sure why u want delete mods?
ScrewThisNoise collected all these community mods to be used by character creators - what will u do if loading a card that using a mod you´ve deleted?
Btw each Sideloader mod you´ve deleted will come back when running "update" - therefore deleting sideloader mods is senseless.
i want to delete mods that i added before but dont like it and dont want to use it, like costume mods , map mods...., i use screwthisnoise mods but add another hunder GB mods from another source too

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i want to delete mods that i added before but dont like it and dont want to use it, like costume mods , map mods...., i use screwthisnoise mods but add another hunder GB mods from another source too
Ok - I see.
If you have put all your self downloaded mods into mods/MyMods (as is recommended) you can only delete all files/subfolders within. Also all extra mods in mods.
What you have stored yourself into a Sideloader Modpack folder will be deleted automatically if you run update (InitSettings or KK-Manager).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2879817
can someone help me. It said 001 is broken
Yeah - thats the same problem if you download from google drive.
Did you try 7-Zip?
But maybe the first file won´t be recogniced as splitted file cuz its noticed as WinRAR.

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161 I showed how it should look like.

Try to download the first file again.

Otherwise the easier and more fail proove way is to download from torrent (file for R13 here )

F94dude

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah - thats the same problem if you download from google drive.
Did you try 7-Zip?
But maybe the first file won´t be recogniced as splitted file cuz its noticed as WinRAR.

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161 I showed how it should look like.

Try to download the first file again.

Otherwise the easier and more fail proove way is to download from torrent (file for R13 here )
looks like 7-zip was the answer. Thx

Reactions: turbojoe

Steren12

Sep 17, 2021
Hi all, I would like to know if it is possible to make a male character cum on a woman when using an animation like in the base game but in Studio? If you could provide me with a mini tutorial I would be very grateful XD

rpr

Dec 1, 2017
Hi, I want to know if there is a good VR mod in the r13 repack or elsewhere. I remenbered years ago that there were some VR mods but they where experimental only.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Where is the difference between all the versions? "steam version" 62GB, the "All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack)" 19x3,7GB=70GB "2022-06-10 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (93GB)" And I see another DL option, "Part 1 - Part 3" with 3x5GB 62GB / 70GB / 93GB / 15GB...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well this is the thing, I feel like I'm missing some of the Hanmen mods, or they are not loading. Do they come with the repack?
Akumazama exactly showed you the solution yet, this was also my first intention.

Hanmens stuff isn´t part of BetterRepack cuz normally it´s payable on his patreon.
But as we are here on a pirate forum look here for download links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
The zipmods go into mods/MyMods, NOT in a Sideloader Modpack folder (there it will be deleted if you run the mods update).

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Akumazama exactly showed you the solution yet, this was also my first intention.

Hanmens stuff isn´t part of BetterRepack cuz normally it´s payable on his patreon.
But as we are here on a pirate forum look here for download links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
The zipmods go into mods/MyMods, NOT in a Sideloader Modpack folder (there it will be deleted if you run the mods update).
Amazing. All working now. :)

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
File Part 2 and part 3 of Steam are corrrupted

it's posible to obtain one new link and one new link for all in one don't in Mega?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
File Part 2 and part 3 of Steam are corrrupted

it's posible to obtain one new link and one new link for all in one don't in Mega?
I guess you downloaded them from here page 1?
So you have 3 different providers to download, try another one.
Did you use 7-Zip for extracting?

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
idk what if i am doing something wrong but any part1 i open its corrupted, i havent been able to play games that are divided in parts so its probably something i am missing? help please

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes