georg04

Mar 3, 2020
"Optional Sideloader Modpack:
Contains multiple assets for animation in StudioNEO. Not relevant to those interested in just playing the game.
Unzip to your "mods" folder. "

so does the modpack adds like new clothing in the base game?
what's StudioNEO? is it hard to use?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Contains multiple assets for animation in StudioNEO. Not relevant to those interested in just playing the game.

No, you actually answered your own question, there is absolutely nothing in the Sideloader Modpack that works in the game, only in the studio.

Not officially yet and the one mod there is for VR is extremely unstable.

Reactions: wolfh

srtgadfrgsdfg

Jun 11, 2020
According to the the VR support should be added today. I'm not sure if google translate works correctly because today is mentioned in the text and the 24th of July written in the headline (this date is packed in a picture, so google doesn't translate it). Could any japanese speaking person confirm please? Looking forward to the full VR experience. I hope ScrewThisNoise will implement it in his next repack. :lepew:

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
How do I edit the concierge character? I was able to do it in the first game but i cant see the option here :/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
According to the the VR support should be added today. I'm not sure if google translate works correctly because today is mentioned in the text and the 24th of July written in the headline (this date is packed in a picture, so google doesn't translate it). Could any japanese speaking person confirm please? Looking forward to the full VR experience. I hope ScrewThisNoise will implement it in his next repack. :lepew:
Probably a mistranslation, it will probably be the date they specifically identified. I say probably only because you never know if a feature will happen on schedule or get delayed with this being a game still in development. That is the date they are shooting for.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Got this all downloaded and installed the latest repack version of the game, but it just won't open.

IntSettings.exe opens up the settings page, but hitting 'play' or running the actual game .exe doesn't do anything.
The game is technically running in task manager (taking up a whopping 98mb of memory, and nothing else) but it never actually opens a game window.

Atleast, it doesn't seem to be. I've left it running for several minutes, but nothing's happening.
That's odd... Care to check/post output_log?

sorry, i need to fix white screen on character maker (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
From the FAQ in the main post:
For FAQ's sake... It said:
I get a white/black screen when starting the game/H-scenes.
Make sure you followed the install instructions and have reg-patched, hot-fixed and updated the game.
If that doesn't solve it search the . This issue has been extensively discussed there. Possible causes:
  • Updated game from R1.x to R2 (Download R2 manually and do a fresh install).
  • Extraction issue (refer to the previous question in FAQ).
  • Allocation issues (check your game is in a simple properly named folder structure like "C:\Illusion\HS2").
  • Misbehaving mods (try playing without "DHH", or disabling "Lipsync" in KKManager).
  • Outdated (check you have "winhttp.dll" in your root folder).
  • AMD cards conflict with Unity (delete "lib_burst_generated" files in "\HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins").
  • Outdated Unity installation, DirectX, or graphics drivers.
  • Firewall or Anti-Virus block.
I'd try testing the game after moving the BepInEx folder elsewhere to see if it is a mod causing it.

Yes.

StudioNEO is a posing tool where you use the cards you have installed and position them the way you want as well as add props, effects and the like.
Is it hard to use, you ask? If you just touch every button and see what it does, you can pretty much understand how it works in less than a week. The hard part is the art.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A word of warning to anyone importing a character from AI Shoujo, they will work out of the box, but I do believe it defaults them into a single default personality. I just went through three of my six girls that are actually currently loaded into my AI Shoujo save and are now imported, my first imported girls as the only three I created that are in other than those six were created in Honey Select 2. All three had the same voice, pose, and speech pattern with only one variation in dialogue, like two specifically selected one line while the third selected another from the possible lines before starting H scenes, and all three were completely different personalities in AI Shoujo. I'm going into the character creation now to check my theory, but I have no reason to believe otherwise.

gandroider

Jul 12, 2020
Looks like the nipples of all the girls still 'poking' even whey they're fully dress and using inner clothing (bra etc.)

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Looks like the nipples of all the girls still 'poking' even whey they're fully dress and using inner clothing (bra etc.)

I was just in tweaking my first ever girl in this game to fit her theme better and I messed around with the nipples, no poking through here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey sorry if the answer is obvious and I'm a noob, but can someone help me figure out how to screenshot and/or take vids on studio neo v2 to use in a renpy game? Can't for the life of me figure it out Dx
F9 and F11 take screenshots, I don't think you actually can make a standalone video without third party software, but I only just started getting into studio myself.

Reactions: Joebitedem

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
So decided to salvage what I can and made some more progress. I'm liking the turnout now. I can still probably push in a few more actors before my frame rate hits single digits!

Now this starting to look like an orgyfest. Still little tiny decals need to be added and probably another 3-6 more actors.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone figured out exactly how the character finder, that's the "request a girl" option when calling Fur into your room, works? Is it actual randomly generated girls that don't yet exist on a card or is it pulling from existing cards somewhere?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016

Install the PushUp optional mod. It has options to flatten or hide the nipples, and you can leave everything else at zero if you don't want to get the "push up" effect.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Purchased the game,Shit 63$ AUD could have bought Bannerloard,probably should support the modder on Patreon,Damn virus is making me broke ( actually it isn't I just have this need to spend money )

Character creation is the highlight of this game,butt i have some problems when trying to use DOA 5 face files

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes