Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Slight problem bought the game installed and updated all mods except....might not work getting this error,uninstall and start agian ? or is this a DDS file/JPEP i can fix ?

HS2_2020-07-19-02-58-49-415.jpg

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Has anyone figured out exactly how the character finder, that's the "request a girl" option when calling Fur into your room, works? Is it actual randomly generated girls that don't yet exist on a card or is it pulling from existing cards somewhere?
If it's anything like HS1, safe to say they're RNG.

Why? Is it producing actually good cards this time around?

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
jeez why the hell is the characters dick clipping up out through the abdomen of the girls in certain animations and positions positions like missionary?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
somebody pls give me mega link. cuz only mega can do it free ...
Not true, all links provided here are free, but none of them can download in one link for free. You need the torrent for that.

Slight problem bought the game installed and updated all mods except....might not work getting this error,uninstall and start agian ? or is this a DDS file/JPEP i can fix ?

View attachment 735260
Looks to me like one of the skin sideloader mods is outdated, there is an update feature in Initsetting.exe for those.

If it's anything like HS1, safe to say they're RNG.

Why? Is it producing actually good cards this time around?
Actually, yes, that's why I asked. I was curious because NONE of the girls it pops up are bad at all to me. I could do without that one hair piece that runs all the way down the center of their face, but that is literally my only complaint and it rarely pops up.

jeez why the hell is the characters dick clipping up out through the abdomen of the girls in certain animations and positions positions like missionary?
Because the devs never made proper collision due to the fact that they didn't intend for anyone to see under the mosaic censoring in this version of the game and it would mean extra effort and expense. They'll most likely fix it for the international release, assuming there is an international release, if they fix it at all. There is an uncensor option to fix this in the Uncensor Selector area of the male character creation.

Hi people. Do you know when the studio will be more or less fixed normally? H-scenes are quite difficult to make, textures are included in each other. And what about the genital mod you don't know?
I didn't even realize there was a problem, I'm not seeing one and I've been using the studio a lot lately.

mando95

Mar 31, 2020
i have a question and i hope someone can help me out i made a girl that is 1.50 cm short and during some scenes like bj or standing the animations clip through it just dosent match at all to the male hieght is there a way to fix that or do all girls need to be the same hieght for it to work?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
i have a question and i hope someone can help me out i made a girl that is 1.50 cm short and during some scenes like bj or standing the animations clip through it just dosent match at all to the male hieght is there a way to fix that or do all girls need to be the same hieght for it to work?
If this is for Studio Neo 2, you have to take control of the IK and manually position them. It'll take a bit of work to get it right.

Almost done, I'll take more different angle shots once I fill up more empty spaces.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dyingbreed86
Mar 21, 2020
One question, I need the screw one of the vanilla girls at first in order to complete some kind of tutorial before I can use my own designed girls?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The animations aren't made to be used beyond a certain range of heights.

Then maybe I'm doing something wrong? Textures are included in each other. Also, often the dick does not enter the vagina and you have to adjust it, but it still looks very strange. The vagina does not expand etc. If you don't have that, then can you tell me exactly how you build scenes?
I'm still learning myself.

One question, I need the screw one of the vanilla girls at first in order to complete some kind of tutorial before I can use my own designed girls?
Nope, I started out with my own.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes