Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Is there any tool or program that unlocks all of the achievements for this game like the IPA from the first Honey Select?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
koikatu had an animated vagina mod, does HS2 have one? shit does HS1 have one? i really don't like the static vaginas. looks weird.
It was called Kplug, and no, the HS2, HS2Plug, version does not have that yet that I know of.

Is there any way I can edit the genitals of the girl models?
Uncensor Selector allows you to choose from multiple different uncensors that change the appearance, this mod is already installed in Better Repack.

Is there a link that I can download all the mods separately? Many thanks!
You would have to find each separately, they are only provided with Better Repack along with the files for the game.

Why am I on version 1.1.3? I've already downloaded All-in-one.
That is the game version, not the repack version.

Is there any tool or program that unlocks all of the achievements for this game like the IPA from the first Honey Select?
Cheat Tools, which is already installed in the repack.

is there VR mode in this one?
Not yet

Reactions: nicole2017

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 737578
I'm trying to change the in game language to English (the characters language in game)
I've not heard of a handmade translation just yet so there's only MTL for now.

Is there an uncensor mod yet?
Yes.

koikatu had an animated vagina mod, does HS2 have one? shit does HS1 have one? i really don't like the static vaginas. looks weird.
Iirc, Roy12 made something like it for AIS which you could theoretically be able to port in with enough expectation of bugs.

Then again, i've no clue if it or something similar got ported to HS2.

Is there any way I can edit the genitals of the girl models?
Well, you cannot really edit the parts but you can choose them with UncensorSelector.

Although you could screw around with ABMX to edit the genital/pubic mound proportions if it's possible.

Is there a link that I can download all the mods separately? Many thanks!
As in zipmods or plugins?
If plugins, you could check the patreon accounts of a few modders and download from there.
If zipmods, i'd say probably the illusion software discord and scavenging hard on the web.

semenhing

May 30, 2020
Found few days ago. Once installed you need to select [Female]z_ddaa33.belly for the body and then with Ctrl + Numpad0 you'll have some sliders to adjust the belly. Clothes don't follow though.
Thanks for the link.
Maybe I should make it clear that I am not looking for a mod to make pregnant women. What I am looking for is a mechanism that I am able to impregnate the women in the game. In Koikatu, with the pregnancy mod on, you are given a certain percent of chance to knock up a girl when you cum inside her. If the girl indeed shown impregnated, her belly would swell up automatically as ingame time passes by. And after a certain amount of time, she returns to normal indicating that she's already given birth.
This is what I am looking for. Does anyone know a mod remotely similar to that? If not, is anyone interested in making such a mod?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the link.
Maybe I should make it clear that I am not looking for a mod to make pregnant women. What I am looking for is a mechanism that I am able to impregnate the women in the game. In Koikatu, with the pregnancy mod on, you are given a certain percent of chance to knock up a girl when you cum inside her. If the girl indeed shown impregnated, her belly would swell up automatically as ingame time passes by. And after a certain amount of time, she returns to normal indicating that she's already given birth.
This is what I am looking for. Does anyone know a mod remotely similar to that? If not, is anyone interested in making such a mod?
Didn't know about that mod, but I would absolutely love it for HS2 as well.

gingong

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
i downloaded the 3.1 repack but somehow the UI on the bottom right side is missing in main game (see screenshot).
Any ideas whats wrong? pls help :(
HS2_2020-07-20-20-01-00-414.png

masseffect504

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, where can i get an updated version of the bodyskin mod? Because some girls have this blueish/blackish skincolor and the game tells me to get the mod updated

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, where can i get an updated version of the bodyskin mod? Because some girls have this blueish/blackish skincolor and the game tells me to get the mod updated
i had this same problem. I'm pretty sure it's just with AIS cards and it's because there is a skin mod for AIS that isn't present in HS2. You should just be able to switch the skin type to something else and that should fix it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes