jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So you cannot replace the male with the futa?
yes you can replace the man with a futa. That's what i meant by "hero" pretty sure that's what the game calls the main character. There is a tab when you select which card you want to use for the MC. The first tab is for male cards and the second tab will show you any female cards that have the futa checkbox selected

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
So this shot ended up looking pretty damn cool. What ya guys think?
View attachment 743184
Nice, Lesbian's turn me one,However I'm getting frustrated,Now I was very Drunk, but I swear to Dog, I made 10 girl's cum ( harder than real life ) with some of the girls butt didn't get the Achievement

Also I've fucked Fur god knows how many times and the achievement hasn't cum up ( see what I did there ?.....Might have to start again

For research and stuff

Starting to lose my Erection Prowess,Don't want to use cheats as it ruins the game,Plus I really want to fuck some of the babes I've made

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I downloaded the game but can't extract it.
Does it say it's corrupt? Extracted the .001 file? Added a dot before 7z in the filename? What's the issue?

so when i extract files it says they are unknown. idk what to do.
Judging by the plural, i take it you downloaded it split, so if you're extracting the archives, remember to extract only the .001 file. But if you're extracting the file without a filetype, add a dot before 7z.

That's the only thing that came to mind.

- - - -​

On an unrelated note, i just realized the FAQ doesn't have an explanation on how to extract the split archive. The process is still the same, right?

Perseus1000

Dec 5, 2019
Hi, im new to this game.
How do i create a advance/detail western faces? Mod?
im currently installed [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R3
thanks!

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Think I may have been Raped ? Not sure but seriously isn't this how you break your dick In half ?,Love to try it if i was 20 year's younger

HS2_2020-07-23-07-40-34-111.png HS2_2020-07-24-18-17-35-857.png

Reactions: dyingbreed86
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes