wolfh

Jan 14, 2018
For those of you who have double vision in VR, try disable TAA from the plugin setting. I have the same problem using the VR mod from Killmar, so I am not 100% sure it will work for Illusion own patch.
Thanks. This works...

But i have the same white screen.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hey man how to get that penis mod? mine is shit looks like a mushroom and buggy, i mean its coming out of the body when i fuck a girl.
I currently don't have access to the PC were I installed the game, but will take a screenshot ASAP and post it here, OK?

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Getting VR to work while waiting for mod updates

VR is having problems running due to lacking support in mods, so mods will need to be updated. In order to run it with mods, here's a temporary workaround:

1. rename "HoneySelect2_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data.orig" or something similar
2. rename "HoneySelect2VR_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data"
3. Launch HoneySelect2.exe, or use the launcher to start the main game
4. Rename HS2_BetterAA.dll to HS2_BetterAA.dl_ if it exists, or disable the plugin with KKManager.

This will allow it to work in the best possible state for now

In order to use the main game, you'll need to revert the process.

Nikosvertis

May 29, 2020
On repack 2 , i runned vr white screen , vanilify the game white screen , used Mock1010 method running ok.
On rift s press trigger and Y at left oculus touch to bring up the menu.
With the right joystick you can adjust speed and while aiming cum menu up down to change cumshot.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Tried to extract The files.Zipmod with ZipStudio v0.2.1 but its not work.
need to get more info or guide to how Extract or replace a files into .zipmod.
any one know how or a link to a program it can do that. Thanks.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You DO NOT extract .zipmod files, you put those in the mods folder.
i am talk how extract a .zipmod. so i can replace some files in that zipmod. but found out how.
thanks. easy way is rename .Zipmod to .Rar and extract that. now ican make some nice nipples. lol.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
Can somebody please drop a download source for All-In-One (R3 Base Game Repack) in google drive or something). i try to download from all the source but for some reason it will take 19 hour to finish lol.

honored.guestman

Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys, is there a position in this that's paizuri with the girl laying on her back? I can't seem to find that in the positions list. I'd like one even with two guys, one missionary the other doing paizuri at the same time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I download the AIO or parts because it says it'll take 21 hours to download
They're both the same, it would technically take longer to download it in parts because there is the time between downloads on top of actual download time.

Can somebody please drop a download source for All-In-One (R3 Base Game Repack) in google drive or something). i try to download from all the source but for some reason it will take 19 hour to finish lol.
You could try the torrent from the maker's site, all in one download and no download speed limits by the download site. I'm pretty sure the Google Drive limit for free file size is under the actual size of the game, so you will most likely have multiple files to download that way. Also, because of the size of the game, it is almost guaranteed to take a couple hours even on a good internet service.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i am talk how extract a .zipmod. so i can replace some files in that zipmod. but found out how.
thanks. easy way is rename .Zipmod to .Rar and extract that. now ican make some nice nipples. lol.
Well, you can try that too, i guess. I'd recommend to copy and edit to /mods/MyMods/, tho, since surely enough i've had issues with KKManager deleting a custom zipmod when attempting to update.

As alex said, try torrent.

Besides, 19 hours is what takes me to download it in a good day so you could leave it overnight and play an offline game or do whatever when you wake up.

Do I download the AIO or parts because it says it'll take 21 hours to download
Again, as alex said, AIO. Aside from efficiency, also seems simpler to install than split.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes