Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
What is causing the makeup to not sit right on the characters face in creation mode? I click a piece of makeup and it doesn't line up with the face???? How can I fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone using the betterpenetration? Is there a way for me to modify the values when the dick should turn telescopic?
I don't, but I do know you can make the dick telescope without it. Go into the Uncensor Selector portion under the body section, second category from the left that looks like a little person, the first category is the smiling face. Any girl with the futanari box checked or guy will have three options in the Uncensor Selector portion of the body section, the second, middle if you prefer to call it that instead to avoid confusion, is the one you want. The TAMA dicks are the ones that telescope, they are the top three for me.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, I've made a package with the updated translations for Honey Select 2.

Most of menus were reworked in the and also items for chara maker received a proper translation.

Its also included my Machine Translation file for people that can't reach google translate, so now they can read all that nonsense in subtitles.

More information and download link in the bottom of the Wiki:

EDIT: Fixed a bug, new file is up

Last edited:

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
Characters updates
You might prefer the originals one.

Screenshots for comparison, always old one then new one.
PS: Characters made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

call0fduty

Jan 9, 2019
Getting VR to work while waiting for mod updates

VR is having problems running due to lacking support in mods, so mods will need to be updated. In order to run it with mods, here's a temporary workaround:

1. rename "HoneySelect2_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data.orig" or something similar
2. rename "HoneySelect2VR_Data" to "HoneySelect2_Data"
3. Launch HoneySelect2.exe, or use the launcher to start the main game
4. Rename HS2_BetterAA.dll to HS2_BetterAA.dl_ if it exists, or disable the plugin with KKManager.

This will allow it to work in the best possible state for now

In order to use the main game, you'll need to revert the process.

Thank you! This worked for me.

jusless

Jun 3, 2020
In VR mode, how to transfer to the next sex stage (if there are several stages or modes in the sex position) ?
I tried button 1 (mouse wheel), but it only changed the speed.

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
I don't like the "HS2ChaF_xxxxxxxxxxx.png" thing, so I changed the name of the cards,
but the game don't like the "xxxxxxx 2.0.png" (no problem in creator tho), so I changed "2.0" by "reworked" to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
Characters updates
You might prefer the originals one.

Screenshots for comparison, always old one then new one.
PS: Characters made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

Reactions: ysk and namprofli3

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to search this thread for downloads. I could have sworn someone had a mod here that let you change the emotional states of the girls, but the idea of searching 142 pages is...daunting.

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Use the search function.
Yes, I did that, however the term 'break', 'breaking', and 'mod' are far too common even in this thread alone. I'm asking if messages can be searched for attached files. While I appreciate the response, try to be less condescending.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes