deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
1596040553636.png
I ran HS2(idk Which R I've been using) and got this error upon starting. I downloaded the R3 +applied hot-fix, but I still get the same error. I don't think I did anything weird to the computer recently other than running Windows Update. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

plokijuhygt

May 5, 2018
Valve Index VR user and while I can get into game the interact menu is not moveable or attached to the controller, and I have no control over the interactions/speed/position.

Is VR just not ready or do I need to do something different?
Make sure HS2 has the focus and it should work fine.

Also, I'm not talking about the Start VR from the Init Settings

mrBob2

Nov 8, 2019
Make sure HS2 has the focus and it should work fine.
Yer i think it's just a bit screwy control wise, I need to squeeze the knuckle and press the roller pad to activate, but it gives little control other than faster and faster, same for bringing the menu up, pull the trigger and kinda spam the B button and it sortta works sometimes.

The roller pad interaction seems to be the issue, Im hoping there is a 3rd party fix/mod like that one in HS1 at some point.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
View attachment 750809
I ran HS2(idk Which R I've been using) and got this error upon starting. I downloaded the R3 +applied hot-fix, but I still get the same error. I don't think I did anything weird to the computer recently other than running Windows Update. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.
Have you updated DX MS NET Visual C ? otherwise make sure you are running the required specs,Unless it ran before and then gave you an error,Don't install to C program files install to a different directory

Reactions: deltahypheno

big55566

Oct 3, 2017
Try using the updater in initsetting.exe, that is meant for sideloader mods like this one. Bottom left, literally says update.

On another note, is anyone aware of any body paint overlays, not like designs like the paint options, but like painted on clothing. I know it would be an overlay if anything, but nothing came from my search on the Discord.
Thanks! alex2011, I appreciate your effort.

Reactions: alex2011

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Here's some pic's W10 Pro ( shit OS ) BUILD 1709 ( Locked ) Intel intel i7 9700k AMD RX5700,,,,,,Blah Blah Blah,Working my way up with the Mouse
Banging.png Muff Driver.png

Reactions: namprofli3

plokijuhygt

May 5, 2018
Yer i think it's just a bit screwy control wise, I need to squeeze the knuckle and press the roller pad to activate, but it gives little control other than faster and faster, same for bringing the menu up, pull the trigger and kinda spam the B button and it sortta works sometimes.

The roller pad interaction seems to be the issue, Im hoping there is a 3rd party fix/mod like that one in HS1 at some point.
I'm using this one: , and for me it works without any problems.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
It was running fine on C/illusion before but I'll try moving it somewhere else, thank you for quick reply!
Don't install to C:\Program Files (x86) Install to ( 6 HDD's ) worked fine,Running from My Document's Did run so well....Still trying to become a women....May have to unlock some shit

deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
Have you updated DX MS NET Visual C ? otherwise make sure you are running the required specs,Unless it ran before and then gave you an error,Don't install to C program files install to a different directory
Sorry to quote and bother again. I've checked DX .NET and Visual C, all updated. For specs, it's definitely met as I used to run it back then. I've tried D/ but I still get the same error

P.S. I also get the same error with AI-Shoujo which I haven't touched for a long time. Same error. Seems like something is wrong with Unity...

Last edited:

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Sorry to quote and bother again. I've checked DX .NET and Visual C, all updated. For specs, it's definitely met as I used to run it back then. I've tried D/ but I still get the same error

P.S. I also get the same error with AI-Shoujo which I haven't touched for a long time. Same error. Seems like something is wrong with Unity...
Possibly depends what Version of the Unity Engine it's running,I bought the game,Then just copy paste into my Document's,Running with now problems

It will crash ( stall) but waiting for 2 minutes will see the game run ,What OS are you running ? Has to be 64 bit

deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
I was running them on Win8.1 64bit.
BTW this sort of window pops up before showing that error.
It's the same with AI and HS2
(I'm providing AI's one because I'm reunpacking HS2 and it's rather slow)
1596047289169.png

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
In presume you've read the first post ? It's Running on the Unreal Engine 4,Perhaps go into the ini settings ? Turn off One Drive look at your anti virus,Other than that I can't think of anything

Listed specs for UR4

Windows 10 64-bit
64 GB RAM...Wank I'm running 32 G
256 GB SSD (OS Drive)...Not required
2 TB SSD (Data Drive)...not required Snap1.jpg
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
oreax Incredibuild (Dev Tools Package) ???? perhap's someone could authenticate ? My Rig doesn't need it
ix-Core Xeon E5-2643 @ 3.4GHz.....load of bullshit,Probably run on a I5 2500K

Here's a snap of my INI setting's

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Also, the maker of Better Repack, which is the version offered here, has a major beef with MEGA for something they did, I forgot the details, all I remember is he said he will never use them again.
Which was deleting the MEGA account of several modders (i think card makers too) under "child abuse".
And i don't think they even dealt with the actual cp in the site.

By the way, this thread is confusing, is it technical support, is it for sharing cards, pictures, start contests, make jokes. What is this thread after all.
Yes.

what can i do with missing mods? I have v3 but some of my characters skin are black
You could try updating your sideloader mods through KKManager (uncheck studio modpack if not on use) or just using any other skin.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Which was deleting the MEGA account of several modders (i think card makers too) under "child abuse".
And i don't think they even dealt with the actual cp in the site.

Yes.

You could try updating your sideloader mods through KKManager (uncheck studio modpack if not on use) or just using any other skin.
Make jokes, gotcha'. Honestly I prefer it that way, good grief we talk about the actual game.

anybodi

Jul 15, 2020
KKManager demands to be updated before it lets me update the game. Where to get and how to install that?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm using this one: , and for me it works without any problems.
While i can speak Japanese I can't read it,Running Steel Series 310 Shouldn't make any difference as long as you have a Wheel ( you need it to get those girl's Cumming.I may have misinterpreted this post

Butt unless your running a 20 $ shit mouse with no wheel scroll you should be okay

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
While i can speak Japanese I can't read it,Running Steel Series 310 Shouldn't make any difference as long as you have a Wheel ( you need it to get those girl's Cumming.I may have misinterpreted this post

Butt unless your running a 20 $ shit mouse with no wheel scroll you should be okay
Excuse me? Speak but not read? How'd you find yourself in this situation?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Make jokes, gotcha'. Honestly I prefer it that way, good grief we talk about the actual game.
i Was Looking though the files and there's a big DDS file.....No Mega.There's a torrent on butt it's a bad archive.The original post is better

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes